Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

Missed the game but Seems to have done * all, no mention in the report, Did he play?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He played, had a bit of a dirty game giving away frees and not much he tried worked out right. Couple of reasonable pieces of play, and seemed to be putting in decent effort, it just wasn't working for him.

Has done nothing all pre season but apparently should be in the 1sts, lol

I actually agree he should be in the ones, but incessant whinging that match committee is clueless and the non-selection is the greatest travesty is old.

Nobody here would even have 1/10th of the data the coaches would have for choosing the team, yet posters on here know better.

I actually agree he should be in the ones, but incessant whinging that match committee is clueless and the non-selection is the greatest travesty is old.

Nobody here would even have 1/10th of the data the coaches would have for choosing the team, yet posters on here know better.
That’s bf 101

Watched him up close today. Some great efforts, many without reward, but some poor pieces too.
Looked at times like he was a bit shitty about life in general.
Heard he’s believing the bs others are saying (probably on here) that he should be in the seniors.
He’ll get there eventually.

Watched him up close today. Some great efforts, many without reward, but some poor pieces too.
Looked at times like he was a bit shitty about life in general.
Heard he’s believing the bs others are saying (probably on here) that he should be in the seniors.
He’ll get there eventually.
The worst thing you could do as a player is read the shit that gets spouted on here.

the worst player ive ever seen. would happily trade him for 37 year old ben nason.

Honestly not gaining much by playing VFL. AFL level he seems to be overlooked by defensive units. When a team puts time into him he lacks footy iq.
Pretty far off imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just incase you didn’t realise he has already proved himself and was one of our most dangerous forwards last year. The kid can play, no need putting a guy like him in the twos. He is too good.

He’s in the magoos to learn more roles. He’s competing for the third spot against Dusty.

His effort yesterday was there but his attitude sucked arse. I know he’s a competitor and I love that about him but he has to learn to suck it up when it’s not going his way.

just incase you didn’t realise he has already proved himself and was one of our most dangerous forwards last year. The kid can play, no need putting a guy like him in the twos. He is too good.
Can’t be giving anyone games based on performances over 6 months ago
Can only make calls off current form and he isn’t setting the world on fire

Can’t be giving anyone games based on performances over 6 months ago
Can only make calls off current form and he isn’t setting the world on fire
That is why we had edwards playing 3/4 of last year way below his best?
not to mention others. Practice games are not much of an indication of what a player can do in the firsts.
he is probably shitty because he believes he should be in the team, this he has to work on.

He’s in the magoos to learn more roles. He’s competing for the third spot against Dusty.

His effort yesterday was there but his attitude sucked arse. I know he’s a competitor and I love that about him but he has to learn to suck it up when it’s not going his way.
He doesn’t need to learn more roles, he just needs to play. And yes he has to work on his attitude even though he is disappointed. If he wasn’t disappointed he would not be a competitor. I’m glad he is shitty, now he has to channel it in the right direction.

That is why we had edwards playing 3/4 of last year way below his best?
not to mention others. Practice games are not much of an indication of what a player can do in the firsts.
he is probably shitty because he believes he should be in the team, this he has to work on.
Bit of a stretch comparing 300 odd games of experience to 8

Not a stretch considering how far Edwards form had dropped.
we need kids like him who we know can play to grow, that is my point.
But we have other kids who can play going for the same spot who have better form lines throughout the pre season and vfl practice games
Can’t just let Cumberland get selected before others if he isn’t putting in the work especially if his attitude isn’t up to snuff

But we have other kids who can play going for the same spot who have better form lines throughout the pre season and vfl practice games
Can’t just let Cumberland get selected before others if he isn’t putting in the work especially if his attitude isn’t up to snuff
I do get your point, l just see things a little bit differently 😊

I do get your point, l just see things a little bit differently 😊
All good mate
I get it as well
What we saw of Cumbo last year was amazing just for mine we need to reward the kids who have the better form lines right now otherwise it sends mixed messages

I 100% want Cumbo to play but I want him to show us and force the match committee to play him due to what he is currently displaying

All good mate
I get it as well
What we saw of Cumbo last year was amazing just for mine we need to reward the kids who have the better form lines right now otherwise it sends mixed messages

I 100% want Cumbo to play but I want him to show us and force the match committee to play him due to what he is currently displaying
Well put, let’s see him channel that disappointment into agro then action.

Not a stretch considering how far Edwards form had dropped.
we need kids like him who we know can play to grow, that is my point.
I would say Cumberlands game on sunday in the VFL was way worse than anything i seen from Edwards in his career
Im not saying he is useless but sundays game by cumberland was just utter rubbish

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back