Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - 2024 All Australian squad member

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton tragic Sammy Edmund on the blues bigfooty board confirmed

😂

“Many cases the arm across the neck”…….FFS this clown couldn’t be more of a whiny Carlton clown could.
Don’t worry about being caught with the ball cold in ya D50, yeah that never happened. What a flog.

“Many cases the arm across the neck”…….FFS this clown couldn’t be more of a whiny Carlton clown could.
Don’t worry about being caught with the ball cold in ya D50, yeah that never happened. What a flog.
They're cooked. Won't win anything with this kind of attitude.

Wow this thread has changed it’s tune. When I posted this back April we had signed him for 4 years you threw rotten tomatoes at me.
Yep. Looking back at this thread in May, to some, everything was X's fault.

Since he has been re-signed, his value would have skyrocketed. Very shrewd work.

Just glad the club saw and knew what they had.

Got to remember Tristan requested a trade to St Kilda. Probably didn’t like that we brought in CCJ.

I’m biased with X cause my old man knows the family well and he hails from my side of town but I’ll admit I thought he wouldn't work out.
Just imagine if we had traded him to St Kilda, and were stuck with CCJ as our primary ruck...

Just imagine if we had traded him to St Kilda, and were stuck with CCJ as our primary ruck...
Refreshing Drinking Beer GIF by Busch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright Tristan time to bully Sam now
Careful don't want to upset the De Koning Camp, mum might get upset again and throw her half Carlton half Geelong scarf on the ground in disgust and Sam Landsberger will write a thesis on how Tristian Xerri is getting away with some "arms across the chest"

Those were crazy days though, way back in 2021.

Jason still had one surname and Scott "Jarrad Grant" Clayton was wowed by his loyalty and stickatitedness.

Callum Coleman-Jones was an amazing pickup, we were the best wooden spoon side in history and key positions were places you put your car keys, not things you recruited for.

It was our last, long summer of innocence.

Jason still had one surname and Scott "Jarrad Grant" Clayton was wowed by his loyalty and stickatitedness.

Callum Coleman-Jones was an amazing pickup, we were the best wooden spoon side in history and key positions were places you put your car keys, not things you recruited for.

I think I’m gonna throw up.

Paul Roos dusted his hands off and said, my work here is done. And off he went to Hawaii.

Got my first real ruck / forward
Swapped him for a future second
Played him 'til his achilles tore
Was the summer of '21

Me and some guy named Noble
Had a crack and he tried real hard
Jordan Russell quit and Gavin Brown got carried
I should've known we'd never get far

Oh, when I look back now
That trade period seemed to last forever
And if I had the choice
Yeah, I'd always wanna be there
Those were the best trades of my life

Got my first real ruck / forward
Swapped him for a future second
Played him 'til his achilles tore
Was the summer of '21

Me and some guy named Noble
Had a crack and he tried real hard
Jordan Russell quit and Gavin Brown got carried
I should've known we'd never get far

Oh, when I look back now
That trade period seemed to last forever
And if I had the choice
Yeah, I'd always wanna be there
Those were the best trades of my life
A for effort :)

Agree 100%. Great investment and not being sarcastic.

Edit: I meant from Paul Roos' perspective
Could be worse. He could still be involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - 2024 All Australian squad member

Remove this Banner Ad

Back