3rd ODI: Australia v Pakistan @ Adelaide (Tue D/N)

Tipping Comp

• Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The only way Harris will stay in is if they play 4 fast bowlers Johnson,McKay,Bollinger and Harris and drop the spinner.

Yeah, no.

Harris will stay in, probably Dougy or Mckay will miss out if MJ comes back in.

Although dropping the spinner wouldn't be a bad idea, Clarke and White or even Hussey can split 10 overs in Perth.

A decent fightback from Pakistan to get an OK score after looking as if they'd fall into a heap again - but still no cigar.

Really pleased with Ryan Harris' efforts, too. This'll hopefully reduce Peter Siddle's workload. We can have any of Bollinger/McKay/Harris/Mitch in our attack, with Hauritz providing spin duties. It'll reduce the likelihood of injury amongst our Test team and provide some match practice if need be.

I just wish our Test team was as consistent and assured as our ODI team.

Anyone else think that Ryan Harris looks like Shane Watson in this pic?

113467.jpg

Great fun being there yesterday, and the Aussies killed it. Marsh's 83 was awesome, and I don't see why you would drop Harris when he took 5 for.

the squad for the next 2 odi's have already been announced.

johnson has been added to the 14 man squad that was in adelaide and they've released bollinger and watson.

so voges or hopes will come in for watson (haddin may well open)
if voges plays, i worry about the 5th bowler (voges, m clarke, white)

one of siddle, harris, mckay, hauritz will miss (johnson obviously back in)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope we rest clark. Nothing worse than his continual singles every ball. Thank go Hussey came in when he did!
Kids these days...... Clarke plays the perfect one day role for the side. Can always keep rotating the strike and keep the runs churning over. You don't have to bash and crash every ball ffs!

Remove this Banner Ad

3rd ODI: Australia v Pakistan @ Adelaide (Tue D/N)

Back