Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr - the Mac Daddy of the King Twins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately, the games gone past both Corr and McDonald. Yes, they try their best but simply the current game doesn’t allow for defenders with poor skills.
Not knocking them, simply stating that for us to a better team they can’t be in the side. We need to heavily focus in the offseason on recruiting an established Key Back & a reliable lockdown defender.

I’m very pleased with how Jackson Archer is tracking.

He has been servicable for the last month or so but the sooner blokes whose blunders almost always directly cause goals, like himself, Lmac, Tucker etc are out of this side, the better. I really hope next year we start seeing them on the outer.

He’s been more than serviceable, he’s been really, really good for the last 6 to 8 weeks.

He’s been more than serviceable, he’s been really, really good for the last 6 to 8 weeks.

Correct. The fact we saw the worst of him for a while creates a bias - when there’s one poor decision it’s easy to think”there he goes stuffing it up again”; but actually he has been very good throughout games for a decent patch now. Great to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Archer Logue Corr
McDonald Comben (someone)

Back 6 is not set in stone yet, but it's getting there. Aidan has locked himself in for as long as he wants it.
LMac just stays this year. He will be extremely under pressure to keep his place by seasons end barring any other injuries with the cattle coming back.
Noticed no running HB distribution defender in your team ? Surely Fish or Kerch

On recent output you can’t drop him. So then there’s Corr, Comben, Logue… can we play all of those 3 plus K. Dawson?

Surely LMac is hanging by a thread with all these boys trying to squeeze in. That’s not even including W.Dawson.

I don’t want Comben to go forward but I can see how they’d be tempted to do so when he’d be such an automatic upgrade on Pink (which isn’t a knock on Pink who has done a job recently).

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr - the Mac Daddy of the King Twins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back