4 Corners (21/3/16) - Actual show at around pg 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Dr Hunter talking to 4 Corners audience about what happened/is happening to her 18yo son should carry a fair weight upon public opinion toward Jimbo and the Bombers.

Sarah x multiple
whilst clearly a formidable person she's a public health microbiologist, and I'm not completely sure how expertise in epidemiology is going to carry a lot of weight. As such I don't expect her to go down a medical path, which is exactly what she's done so far, rather focusing on the perceived unfairness of EFC's actions in pursuing costs

whilst clearly a substantial person she's a public health microbiologist, and I'm not completely sure how expertise in epidemiology is going to carry a lot of weight. As such I don't expect her to go down a medical path, which is exactly what she's done so far, rather focusing on the perceived unfairness of EFC's actions in pursuing costs

More actual qualifications than any of the people jabbing her son or promoting the jabbing program.

More actual qualifications than any of the people jabbing her son or promoting the jabbing program.
no doubt, I'm sure she can more than hold her own in a public forum too; but as I said above, I'd be pretty sure she will be going more the legal avenue than the medical one. In the public eye the title parent is probably more weighty than the title Dr on this issue

microbiology. Definitely sciencing but expertise in diseases in populations isn't in any way relevant aside from the authority of the nomenclature really

My experience of tertiary education involved being herded out of pubs by lecturers who had covered the fall of Saigon so we could be taught to write in the sharp and information laden sentences you people are blessed with on this site today.

But my understanding of getting a PhD in the SCIENCING is it would equip with you a great deal of knowledge that would be eminently applicable to what the Bombers were doing.

Such as:

How to safely run an experiment.

no doubt, I'm sure she can more than hold her own in a public forum too; but as I said above, I'd be pretty sure she will be going more the legal avenue than the medical one. In the public eye the title parent is probably more weighty than the title Dr on this issue

Doctor Parent has a multiplier effect.

whilst clearly a formidable person she's a public health microbiologist, and I'm not completely sure how expertise in epidemiology is going to carry a lot of weight. As such I don't expect her to go down a medical path, which is exactly what she's done so far, rather focusing on the perceived unfairness of EFC's actions in pursuing costs
It must be fun downplaying!

The dual titles of Dr and Parent will work a treat on the audience. An audience that carries heft and influence.

Has the potential to be a hammer blow to EFC's fight for credibility.

The dual titles of Dr and Parent will work a treat on the audience. An audience that carries heft and influence.

Has the potential to be a hammer blow to EFC's fight for credibility.
I'm failing to grasp the significance though honestly. What practical effect is this so called hammer blow going to have?

It's not like EFCs credibility is going to be hit from a high base let's face it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm failing to grasp the significance though honestly. What practical effect is this so called hammer blow going to have?

It's not like EFCs credibility is going to be hit from a high base let's face it

Foamers like me will cackle Monday night away, laughing at the spectacle of Essendon's name being further dragged through the mud.

Kool Aiders and Hirdashians will se it as but another plank in a media cponspiracy and call Dr Hunter horrible names.

I suspect the likes of you Lance, will cringe at what went on at your club.

We are going to get "behind the curtain" personal detail and while it isn't a positive test using a method developed by 4 Corners, it is going to be really ugly.

Yeah not sure it will do anything other than reinforce the dastardly nature of EFC, which is kinda common
knowledge now.

Foamers like me will cackle Monday night away, laughing at the spectacle of Essendon's name being further dragged through the mud.

Kool Aiders and Hirdashians will se it as but another plank in a media cponspiracy and call Dr Hunter horrible names.

I suspect the likes of you Lance, will cringe at what went on at your club.

We are going to get "behind the curtain" personal detail and while it isn't a positive test using a method developed by 4 Corners, it is going to be really ugly.

you've said it yourself though. People have made up their minds, one way or another. I dunno, I just can't get too worked up at the thought of what might happen

Yeah, but they're trying to lift off that not high base.

A 4 Corners episode hitting you hard, if that is indeed what this episode is, is the last thing any body in Australia wants.

A 4 Corners expose carries more heft than years of Caro v Robbo articles.

When the 4 Corners audience watches and listens to the mother of an 18yo son, with the title Dr such n such Hunter displayed on screen, it will be impactful. There will be no clarification of what kind of Dr she is, and nor there should be.

It will just be an intelligent mother, with the prefix Dr on the screen, despairing on what the unapologetic and unscrupulous Essendon FC have, and are, putting her son through.

But maybe we're getting ahead of ourselves. Maybe it will be Mr Watson or Mr Browne giving more insightful insights about the Clubs actions being all hunky dory. Although i think those ships have well and truly sailed.

Yeah, but they're trying to lift off that not high base.

A 4 Corners episode hitting you hard, if that is indeed what this episode is, is the last thing any body in Australia wants.

A 4 Corners expose carries more heft than years of Caro v Robbo articles.

When the 4 Corners audience watches and listens to the mother of an 18yo son, with the title Dr such n such Hunter displayed on screen, it will be impactful. There will be no clarification of what kind of Dr she is, and nor there should be.

It will just be an intelligent mother, with the prefix Dr on the screen, despairing on what the unapologetic and unscrupulous Essendon FC have, and are, putting her son through.

But maybe we're getting ahead of ourselves. Maybe it will be Mr Watson or Mr Browne giving more insightful insights about the Clubs actions being all hunky dory. Although i think those ships have well and truly sailed.
Could also be the opposite about how the big bad wolf (ASADA) got it all so wrong and fabricated all the evidence

Could also be the opposite about how the big bad wolf (ASADA) got it all so wrong and fabricated all the evidence

With Martin Hardie and Fruce explaining how the reverse vampires set it all up.

I gotta agree with Lance on this. Hunter's parents actually have 'credibility' issues from a PR standpoint because they are involved in legal action against the club as well. This affords the opportunity for Timmy to be rolled out afterwards with a different spin on things.

Yes, it helps that Hal's mother isn't a human trafficker that deals heroin as a hobby, but let's calm down about her profession being fundamentally important.

As I have said, nobody running with Chip's James Hird quote that two current players were liars (and therefore also 'drug cheats') shows saga fatigue is very real.

It would take a fairly big bombshell to make it worth all of this completely baseless speculation.

Remove this Banner Ad

4 Corners (21/3/16) - Actual show at around pg 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back