Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin GOAT and King of Punt Rd - OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Remove this Banner Ad

Still standing...best of all time!!!

Goats Dah GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Should've earnt his spot through the VFL...
Disappointed in Dimma and the selection comittee.
You don't hand out free passes
Yeah I really think Aarts should’ve got the nod in front of Dusty just to be safe

Yeah I really think Aarts should’ve got the nod in front of Dusty just to be safe
Who does Dusty think he is? walks back in when he is ready, no VFL time, come on, anyone would think he is something special?
Even a reporter asked Dimma if dusty was going to come back VIA the twos, Dimma laughed it off and said Dusty doesn't even know what VFL iso_O
Man....you'd think he owned all the players in the AFL at one point.
Cant be that good a player can he ?

Who does Dusty think he is? walks back in when he is ready, no VFL time, come on, anyone would think he is something special?
Even a reporter asked Dimma if dusty was going to come back VIA the twos, Dimma laughed it off and said Dusty doesn't even know what VFL iso_O
Man....you'd think he owned all the players in the AFL at one point.
Cant be that good a player can he ?
I know, disgusting isn’t it🤣 As long it’s not at the expense of our boy Stacky then I suppose he can come straight back into the 1’s

Sounded like Stack staying in anyway from dimas presser 🥳😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stanley will get to relive not only handballing it to Dusty like a giant dork but also falsely claiming he touched it when he was a mile away, whenever there's a finals montage, for the rest of his life.

With special mention to Dangerflop for not sticking the most important tackle of his perennially under-achieving career. ;)

Still piss myself laughing every time I hear Brayshaw say, "Oh piss off!" :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Summed it up perfectly
I think I said similar myself when I saw it

And the shot of Hardwick in the box is gold too. He takes the headphones off and tosses them on the bench while laughing, you can imagine he's saying the same thing!
Reminds me of just being around mates and they pull off the biggest tin ass move and all you can say is “oh **** off with a shit eating grin”

What a player.

McAvaney's call was terrible.
100%, it didn't do it justice at all, at least the other commentaries somewhat reflected how amazing that goal was
It felt like given it was the end of the game and they knew we were going to win McAvaney just stopped trying, they were talking about topics other than the game

With special mention to Dangerflop for not sticking the most important tackle of his perennially under-achieving career. ;)
I actually quite appreciated Dangerfield when he was at the Crows. Didn't really dislike Rohan at the Swans, Dahlhaus at the Dogs, Smith at Hawthorn, Cameron at the Giants or Higgins at the Dogs/North either.

What is it about Geelong that turns them into total campaigners?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin GOAT and King of Punt Rd - OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Remove this Banner Ad

Back