Player Watch #4: Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it's true I reckon it's $200k too much per year and 2 years too long. If we don't win a flag in next 2 years this deal is probably going to hurt us. Lot of eggs in one basket
I have expressed my concerns in the free agency thread. Not sure this leaves us with much spending money. So rapt to have Dusty on our list but 5 years and 1mil would have awesome. Unfortunately for us the money thrown around has made as pay a little more. Similar to what we did to Port for Hartlet and Cats for Fatlop I guess.

I have to ask, though this tweet, not going to lie, has got me excited, but has Tony Sheahan ever got anything right? Or are we just setting ourselves up for disappointment?

Sheahan was the first to run with Buddy to Sydney months before anyone else.

I have expressed my concerns in the free agency thread. Not sure this leaves us with much spending money. So rapt to have Dusty on our list but 5 years and 1mil would have awesome. Unfortunately for us the money thrown around has made as pay a little more. Similar to what we did to Port for Hartlet and Cats for Fatlop I guess.
Honestly I'm willing to bet we knew we'd end up paying more than we wanted. It sucks we couldn't get him for $1m a year, but with Norf breathing down our necks, probably didn't have a choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remains to be seen

We are just starting to see it. His next 4 years are gonna be something to behold. He's only just maturing as a player now.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power

We are just starting to see it. His next 4 years are gonna be something to behold. He's only just maturing as a player now.

And I'd rather we pay to see it up close than watch from a far.

Snake is now trying to worm his way out of accountability for what he has said in the mb thread. Keep him honest lads.

Starting to get the better midfield depth so he can get forward more and be a lot more damaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back