Player Watch #4: Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably upset they didn't get the scoop

Yep. Got Too many saying a deal is imminent to be "off the mark". Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Do the deal and then trade out anyone apart from Dusty has this campaigner as their manager.

Yep. Got Too many saying a deal is imminent to be "off the mark". Where there is smoke, there is fire.
Pretty sure Stevo was the first muppet to suggest he was gone.

Mark Stevens has been wrong more times than I've had hot dinners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You could even through in the cold ones too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a mate who works at Fox Footy saying it's done. Don't know who to believe

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is done. Will be announced next week from what I heard. (Have a source who is close to several players at the club).

Dusty is going nowhere.

Am i the only one that is worried 7 years is too long? Lids perfect example of how a body can shut down in the early 30s.
Dusty can just play FF once his body gives out. By that stage the game will have zones and a FF only allowed in the goal square :cool:

Am i the only one that is worried 7 years is too long? Lids perfect example of how a body can shut down in the early 30s.

Yeah a little bit, but he will be an immortal of the club. Willing to take that risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry but the extra year might actually be the only reason we do get him if he re-signs for that. So I and I am sure many other Richmond fans are totally fine with 7 years, if it happens.

Dusty can just play FF once his body gives out. By that stage the game will have zones and a FF only allowed in the goal square :cool:

Dusty for 400 games. Hell, go for 500.

It's a really valid point but Dusty is just too good to worry about that! 7 years wipes out any more of this grief with full free agency and keeps him with us throughout what should be his peak years! If he leads us to the next 3 flags nobody will care anyway :p:D

All our other stars will retire first. Happy for him to eat up some cap while we will inevitably suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back