Senior 4. Oliver Hollands

Remove this Banner Ad

I was confident he was the right player for us, and very worthy of Pick 11 after seeing him tear it up against the best mids in The Champs Grand Final. I love it when junior prospects best games are in the BIG games on AFL ovals against other potential AFL players. Olli's best 2 games of the year were right in the midfield against WA at Kardinia Park and against Vic Metro at Marvel.

And when i heard him say a few days ago that his tour of Ikon Park with Vossy was BEFORE the Champs Grand Final, i knew for certain we would take him. If he was already earmarked before that game, he would have been penned in after it.

Great to get a quality, hard at it, running and pressuring player to help Walshy with the burden the next decade.

We had the right pick at the right time for the right player for our team. Well done Austin and team for not fiddling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the hair on his arms. Looks a skinny rangey type right now, but once he hits full maturity and fills out, wowee gonna be a physical machine I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ecstatic with this pick up. Been advocating for him in the draft thread for months now and I'm sure he's over the moon to be playing alongside Walshy and Crippa.

Only thing better would be if we can convince Elijah to come down and join him in coming years. He's got the flair and xfactor, Ollie has the guts and tenacity

Welcome Ollie.

Loved him the moment I saw him play against Vic Metro. Beautiful mover, seems to have some physicality, likes to take the attacking kick.

Him and Acres will complement each other.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Haven't seen him play at all yet. But something about him reminds me of Hoops.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Senior 4. Oliver Hollands

Remove this Banner Ad

Back