Senior 20. Elijah Hollands

Remove this Banner Ad

For those of us who saw Elijah at preseason training when he first arrived at the club, we're probably not surprised on his massive upward trajectory since he was included in our 22. Freakish talent.

As a quick straw poll, for anyone interested - who will be the better player in 2 years time - Walshy or Elijah?

For those of us who saw Elijah at preseason training when he first arrived at the club, we're probably not surprised on his massive upward trajectory since he was included in our 22. Freakish talent.

As a quick straw poll, for anyone interested - who will be the better player in 2 years time - Walshy or Elijah?

He’s a one touch player and has some “X” factor - he might not be as reliable as Ollie but I think he has the makings of a very, very very “good ordinary player”.

;)

First session I saw, wheeled inboard from the right HBF and drilled a 35 metre bullet on left to Wilson in the centre circle.

It was a wow moment

Walsh the better, more consistent player but I reckon EH will have the highlights reel

Walsh by panels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CFC Media Team 👏🏻

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Great news, what a pick up he is, he’s much better than I imagined & more improvement to come definite X factor

Also he is cool as a cucumber so focused

Bloke has IT, and IT was what we were missing. High footy IQ, calmness under pressure, one touch and can kick off both feet into our forwards.

Sensational pick up for peanuts. Consistency now the key.

Very excited to see how much improvement he has left, might have only scratched the surface of his talent.
Yeh well put !

A DEBUT season in Navy Blue built on hard work and determination has earned Elijah Hollands a new two-year deal at IKON Park.

The 22-year-old has impressed from the moment he walked into IKON Park on day one of pre-season, after arriving from the Gold Coast Suns in a deal that saw the Blues swap second-round picks (No.26 for No.28) and a future third for a future fourth-round selection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Senior 20. Elijah Hollands

Remove this Banner Ad

Back