Past #40: Brent LeCras - selected with #56 in the '03 ND - delisted at the end of the '06 season

Remove this Banner Ad

hotpie said:
.........Any good?

Worth having in a Dreamteam as a cheapie? Thoughts would be appreciated

Cheers.

(ps I also have Hale in my Dreamteam - how's he looking this year?)

Hale will have a huge year. :thumbsu:

I wouldn't have Lecras in my team, he will only play about 5 matches this year IMO. He may play Rnd 1 though so i would keep him in the team until Waters starts playing for the eagles.

hotpie said:
.........Any good?

Worth having in a Dreamteam as a cheapie? Thoughts would be appreciated

Cheers.

(ps I also have Hale in my Dreamteam - how's he looking this year?)

You're probably better off going for first year players whose salary (if you want to call it) will rise giving you more money to spend when you get rid of him. I cant see LeCras playing to many games, nor starring in the games he plays, therefore his salary will hardly increase and he would be a wasted player.

Cant argue with Hale, however if the same system as last year remained he wouldnt be in my team. Having to pick 6 full time ruckmen is just ridiculous.

i think its sayd, play lecras, played aweasome for nth b and had an awesoem preseason. harding is hopeless, lecras could be the next allison

RoyalBlue said:
In french, it says...

It's time we played Le Cras. He has been scoring well for North Ballarat, following a great preseason. I can see him coming in for Rocca, but I'd like to actually see us give harding some time in the twos.

LeCras, it's French for Fruity Allison.

C'est vrai. Tout mot est vrai. J'espere M. Laidley peut comprendre qui est si sensible.

Vive Les Roos (ou Les Roux)

RoyalBlue said:
In french, it says...

It's time we played Le Cras. He has been scoring well for North Ballarat, following a great preseason. I can see him coming in for Rocca, but I'd like to actually see us give harding some time in the twos.

LeCras, it's French for Fruity Allison.

geez i was close

RB is the king of the divan?

[FONT=&quot]
plastic.jpg
[/FONT]

The decision to take off the G-Train and use Voss as a hard leading medium sized FF on sun certainly paid dividens for the sinners. Maybe using The Cray in this role would be just as effective for us. Pratt is also a likely type for this role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proved he could play that role when we played the Swans in canberra in the NAB cup.

Sucha strong mark on the lead.

:thumbsu:

As long as we can hit them on a lead. How frustrating is it to see a 30m pass under no pressure spray wide and bounce 3 times befor it reache the intended area?:mad:

How about Le cras in the Le cras role of the second string leading full forward next to Thommo. Hey we may even kick more than 12 goals this week:eek:

The Big H said:
How about Le cras in the Le cras role of the second string leading full forward next to Thommo. Hey we may even kick more than 12 goals this week:eek:

What we saw form Lecras during the NAB cup was extraordinary. He came out like he was a bullet shot from a gun. We have some good players but JYD fails to use those blokes. Can't wait for the day that laidley unleashes them all.

From the Ballarat Courier

LeCras likely to miss

NORTH Ballarat appears certain to lose young centre half forward Brent LeCras for tomorrow's match against the Casey Scorpions in the Victorian Football League in Ballarat.
Although the Kangaroos are not expected to finalise their line-up for Sunday's clash with Hawthorn until tomorrow, LeCras appears odds-on to make just his fifth AFL appearance in three seasons.
He has made an impressive start to the VFL season with the undefeated Roosters, being among their best in each of their three victories.
He kicked six goals against Geelong in the opening round and repeated the dose in North Ballarat's latest outing against Bendigo two weeks ago.
LeCras, 24, has had a long apprenticeship with the Kangaroos.
He was recruited from West Perth in the 2003 national draft as a four round selection.
North Ballarat coach Gavin Crosisca said LeCras was a hard worker who deserved a chance at AFL level.
Roosters midfielder Andrew Swallow is also in contention for promotion.
They are among four inclusions named for the Kangaroos last night.
LeCras and Swallow are among seven players on an extended interchange, which also features Sav Rocca and Eddie Sansbury from the North Ballarat list.

I am presently constructing a banner which says:

GO FRENCHMAN GO OMG WTF BBQ

Give him his chance, but not just one game. Time for him to show he can play at the elite level or fling him at the end of the season.
But give him a decent chance - at least five or six games no matter how well he plays.

I have been begging God please make Laidley give this guy a game - he came through and so did Bruno

LeCras he still has work to do but what a player he could be for us - really works hard and leads hard at the ball!!

Has great hands, and the thing i love about him he applies alot of forward line pressure - he chased and harrassed and his stats of 10 kicks, 6 handballs, 9 marks - should of had a couple of goals but hey he presented well and i like the look of him - he was a bonus today because the Hawks were running it out freely and he really pushed his opponent

Really great game today and hope he keeps on improving its been a long wait for him

Now we just need Sinclair and Harding out and Swallow and Thurley in and i will be happy

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #40: Brent LeCras - selected with #56 in the '03 ND - delisted at the end of the '06 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back