Player Watch #40: Eddie Ford - re-signed until end of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not as much of a wrap on him as others. I would prefer to see Duursma back in the team now we are performing a lot better. Was really starved earlier in the year.

I also think Duursma would be a better mark and better field kick, maybe just not the tank to get up and down the field.

Maybe Ford can have a spell and try to find some goal kicking form in the VFL?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
duursma has the smarts and poinse, just needs a tank and some conditioning, eddie seems to have some tank and conditioning but his poise isnt great at times, some of those attributes can be learned, others are gifted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think he’s another Curtis Taylor type . Reached his ceiling already… that’s all we are going to get
It’s Possible... A Stephenson, Curtis Taylor type. Show plenty early, but never reach a new level.
That’s where Clarko and Barlow need to work some $m magic and turn him into a 2 goal 6 tackle a game forward.

Not his best day at the office despite a very good goal, only played 39 games so still has time and room for improvement. Hopefully he has an uninterrupted preseason.

Aldi Shai Bolton atm. Moves in the exact same way, with limbs and head flying everywhere, and has the same hard=easy and easy=hard thing going on. If he ever locked in fully he'd be a weapon

Aldi Shai Bolton atm. Moves in the exact same way, with limbs and head flying everywhere, and has the same hard=easy and easy=hard thing going on. If he ever locked in fully he'd be a weapon
That is such a great call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #40: Eddie Ford - re-signed until end of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back