Player Watch #43 Jacob Bauer

Remove this Banner Ad

Your thought is as good as your thought is. I thought otherwise as I don’t overrate average games.

Errr, nobody overrates average games. They are by definition, average.

The trouble is deciding what is an average game. You seem to struggle with that part. If someone fails to achieve the impossible, you think they are a failure. Unless their name is Ginnivan. Then you think they are an A Grader. :tearsofjoy:

Errr, nobody overrates average games. They are by definition, average.

The trouble is deciding what is an average game. You seem to struggle with that part. If someone fails to achieve the impossible, you think they are a failure. Unless their name is Ginnivan. Then you think they are an A Grader. :tearsofjoy:
Ginnivan is performing A grade especially in comparison to your mate Mansell.
If you think Bauer had an above average game then again you have either an eye problem or as usual in your delusional self entitled state. Keep gambling on hope rather than form and you will go broke and be embarrassed and let down as usual.

Ginnivan is performing A grade especially in comparison to your mate Mansell.
If you think Bauer had an above average game then again you have either an eye problem or as usual in your delusional self entitled state. Keep gambling on hope rather than form and you will go broke and be embarrassed and let down as usual.

Mansell is the 24th highest rated medium forward in the AFL based on average performance in 2024, of those to play 10 or more matches. Ginnivan is the 54th highest rated medium forward of those to play 10 or more matches.

You are rated the 24,978th most astute poster on Bigfooty of those to make 100 or more posts in 2024. :tearsofjoy:

Ginnivan an A Grader. You will never live that down TI.

Mansell is the 24th highest rated medium forward in the AFL based on average performance in 2024, of those to play 10 or more matches. Ginnivan is the 54th highest rated medium forward of those to play 10 or more matches.

You are rated the 24,978th most astute poster on Bigfooty of those to make 100 or more posts in 2024. :tearsofjoy:

Ginnivan an A Grader. You will never live that down TI.
You are deluded and a self confessed liar
Ginnivan is ranked 253 in the AFL averages 70 rating. That makes him top 14 on a list
Whilst Mansell rates at 339 with a score of 49. 😝. That makes him top 19 on a list.
Mansell wouldn’t get a game at Hawthorn. lol. 😝
Chalk and cheese in comparison.
Ginnivan can also hit up in the midfield something Mansell wouldn’t even know where to start.

Do a search below.

There’s almost $200k difference in their value. lol

Last edited:
You are deluded and a self confessed liar
Ginnivan is ranked 253 in the AFL averages 70 rating
Whilst Mansell rates at 339 with a score of 49. 😝.
Chalk and cheese in comparison.
Ginnivan can also hit up in the midfield something Mansell wouldn’t even know where to start.

Do a search below.

There’s almost $200k difference in their value. lol

Sounds pretty credible TI, LOL.

Now explain to interested readers exactly what those ratings represent and how they are derived.

The ones I provided were the official AFL Player Ratings, compiled by Champion Date, and are solely based on 2024 performance. These ratings take into account all recordable actions every player undertakes. Contest, efficiency, impact, and both offensive and defensive performance.

Sounds pretty credible TI, LOL.

Now explain to interested readers exactly what those ratings represent and how they are derived.

The ones I provided were the official AFL Player Ratings, compiled by Champion Date, and are solely based on 2024 performance. These ratings take into account all recordable actions every player undertakes. Contest, efficiency, impact, and both offensive and defensive performance.
Rubbish as mine are all credible sources. Ginnivan>>>>>> Mansell and it’s not even a topic of debate.
Only a blind man or deluded person would argue against it.
Where is your links to the data you’re claiming. 😝

Last edited:

AFL ratings Meteoric Rise lol. You must make yours up.

Click on season rather than career and you will see AFL show similar information to the other sites i gave. 😜
Ginnivan is above average to elite whilst Mansell is an average footballer. You definitely don’t understand stats and should avoid trying to analyse them especially with your gambling. Doesn’t matter where you look the two are poles apart.

IMG_0443.png

Last edited:

AFL ratings Meteoric Rise lol. You must make yours up.

Click on season rather than career and you will see AFL show similar information to the other sites i gave. 😜
Ginnivan is above average to elite whilst Mansell is an average footballer. You definitely don’t understand stats and should avoid trying to analyse them especially with your gambling. Doesn’t matter where you look the two are poles apart.

View attachment 2062186

The top comparison listed in your link is fantasy points, which may as well be totally ignored as it does not take into account more than a few quite basic parameters.

The second one is some sort of ratings points. But those cannot be specific to just the 2024 season because if you click on career instead of 2024 season, Mansell's rating does not change. It is probably derived from the player's last 40 games with stronger weighting given to the more recent matches, from what I understand. In any event it shows your "A Grader" Ginnivan about 0.5% ahead of the guy you want delisted Mansell. So does absolutely nothing to assist your case re either player.

The 2024 specific official player ratings that take into account only the matches each player has played this year show Mansell well ahead of Ginnivan. As below:

Here is Mansell on page 2 amongst medium forwards with his 2024 player rating of 8.83. You can see in the column under M for Matches how many games are taken into consideration and this corresponds precisely with the amount of matches each player has played in 2024.

1722181974089.png

Then we see Ginnivan languishing back on page 4(20 players per page) with his 2024 player rating of 6.99.

1722182160064.png

If you want to find player's ratings for each and every game, season, and career overall, go to wheeloratings.com.

Attachments

• 1722182127276.png
    1722182127276.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 14
The top comparison listed in your link is fantasy points, which may as well be totally ignored as it does not take into account more than a few quite basic parameters.

The second one is some sort of ratings points. But those cannot be specific to just the 2024 season because if you click on career instead of 2024 season, Mansell's rating does not change. It is probably derived from the player's last 40 games with stronger weighting given to the more recent matches, from what I understand. In any event it shows your "A Grader" Ginnivan about 0.5% ahead of the guy you want delisted Mansell. So does absolutely nothing to assist your case re either player.

The 2024 specific official player ratings that take into account only the matches each player has played this year show Mansell well ahead of Ginnivan. As below:

Here is Mansell on page 2 amongst medium forwards with his 2024 player rating of 8.83. You can see in the column under M for Matches how many games are taken into consideration and this corresponds precisely with the amount of matches each player has played in 2024.

View attachment 2062214

Then we see Ginnivan languishing back on page 4(20 players per page) with his 2024 player rating of 6.99.

View attachment 2062216

If you want to find player's ratings for each and every game, season, and career overall, go to wheeloratings.com.
I think I’ll stick with the AFL stats and my own eyes as no way Mansell is anywhere the footballer of Ginnivan or even Shultz as those stats suggest. The difference between the two is Ginnivan you need to man up and do homework on whilst Mansell you don’t. One is an attacking small forward with more natural small forward traits. whilst the other is just a defensive one. I’m not saying he’s not needed, but I think he would be better suited as a tagger on a small forward as he can’t hurt you both ways as a small forward. He’ll have his average day in the sun every ten games , but the team still won’t progress.
He’s just a donkey engine with average skills and compensates by working hard on one percenters. What stats don’t show is how much the opponent hurts you and I reckon Mansell’s would get of the leash more often than not. Mansell is damaging at a stoppage and tight in congestion type small forward as he is able to apply all of his physical pressure acts, but when it comes to run , carry, jump , running down opponents or any form of electric small forward craft he has none. He’s just a bland footballer and if you look at our premiership sides forwards he is below all of them in terms of hurt factor . I don’t know how they compile all of those stats, but reading into it’s heavily focused on defensive acts as you suggested earlier which suits Mansell’s game. I went to their about page and it showed their sources , but I think they look into too much of stats that defensive acts and lose focus on actually attacking and hurt factor.
Just my opinion and Ginnivan to me is a much better attacking forward and more in the mould of our small forwards in our premiership sides. Mansell is not even close to Rioli, Castagna, Butler and Ginnivan as he’s typical of what our coaching staff have done since Rutten and Teague united . That being too much focus on slow defensive play and limitations to the attacking side of our game plan. In the end we just get run over because our defensive acts are not sufficient enough to keep up with the oppositions pace and skills. You need game breakers and match winners and unfortunately Mansell is neither. He will be phased out of the FL eventually with good assistant coaches and will return back to the backline and if he can’t make it there he will be delisted. He’s just getting games atm bc there is no competition for his spot as Cumberland has been abysmal , Coulthard ditto and MRJ got injured and looks like unfit and overweight again. I think Green is more your natural small forward type and I think Seth is too, but they’re both young. Seth people are claiming to be a wingman, but I think he could be the better version of Castagna.
Just an opinion and maybe wrong, but he looks like a dangerous player with match winning ability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

big sexy and that kid from the vfl next year (forgot name) plus cameos from bauer next year

DONT EVER PLAY BALTA FORWARD AGAIN U campaignerZ
100%

Just needs to play games. 3rd tall forward In the Jack Gunston mould.

Full pre season into this guy and we might be onto one.

He's my favourite player
ryan reynolds hd GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #43 Jacob Bauer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back