Player Watch #43 Jacob Bauer

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t see this kid being on the list next year personally.
I wanna see him play 4-5 senior games before determining that . Right now he’s done nothing at afl level but opportunities have been very limited , largely attributed to his own physical failings ,,,give him a chance ffs

I don't see him as clearly above VFL level. As a ruckman he has done no more than Oliver Hayes is doing right now, and as a forward he does clunk a few marks, but often he has a very distinct height advantage that helps a slot. He has kicked 5 once in 36 games, 4 twice.

He is 3 years backup, which is a good deal for him. He will get better as he gets stronger no doubt, but I doubt he will ever become good enough as a no.1 ruck. He has a good chance this week to play no.1 ruckman. Collingwood do not have grea ruck strength, so it is not a bad week to miss Nank.
Dude, what???? 🤣 Are you talking about Sampson?

I wanna see him play 4-5 senior games before determining that . Right now he’s done nothing at afl level but opportunities have been very limited , largely attributed to his own physical failings ,,,give him a chance ffs
kids had a forgettable year, injuries and personal problems
which has made him a forgettable player for the % of the year
starved of the opportunity to show what he can bring
Agree .. give the kid a chance and back him in !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be named tonight and playing on Sunday
breaking news trinity GIF

With rfctigerarmy let’s hope lol

Disappointing game in the VFL. I think he’s the type that would play better in the AFL than VFL, but I’m still uncertain as it’s not being tested by our coaches as they think KMac and Balta are better forwards.

Jesus you are a hard marker, he was our sole tall player forward of the ball and had to compete in the air against several taller opponents one out in nearly every contest. Some disappointing shots at goal but otherwise a really good effort I thought.

Jesus you are a hard marker, he was our sole tall player forward of the ball and had to compete in the air against several taller opponents one out in nearly every contest. Some disappointing shots at goal but otherwise a really good effort I thought.
Your thought is as good as your thought is. I thought otherwise as I don’t overrate average games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #43 Jacob Bauer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back