Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029 - finishes 6th in the 24' SBM

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad he signed on, and the 5 years isn't a problem. If anything, it allows the list manager to be more flexible with front/backloading the cap.

Losing a 26 year old for a speculative pick would have hurt us imo.

Now kick goals and take a bit more care with forward entries!

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
The price to pay for culture I guess

Rapt Bull has signed.
With the arrival of Chom and Teakle, Cam is not required to be a marking target as much as previously.
Would like to see him shed some kg’s and improve his endurance. Hit next year as a fit and firing HFF averaging close to 20 touches, 2 goals and 5 tackles
Yeah and I reckon now he’s signed and committed long term that his game goes to another level

great news, loyalty and buy in

Now a long LDU contract and we are on for Flagroos
Happy days!

Great to have Cam stay . Becoming somewhat of a father figure to the young players with The Bulls now traditional introduction BBQ. This could even continue even after he retires. Once players buy into their Club they really start to care about it. Fantastic to have The King of Marvel continue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loyalty! Super important signing!

Nothing better than a Cam Zurhaar in form and I think this will be a weight lifted off his shoulders.

I’m very happy!!!!

And how cute was the video with him and Larkey!

And to have Clarko as coach brings me so much confidence. He’s going to have this team super, super tight and that can only mean great things….

💙🤍

He’s well-liked and I can see why. I reckon he’d thrive with a bit of responsibility, he’d love to show the boys a bit of magic. Throw him in the midfield and make something happen every now and then too
Certainly, if we're being beaten in the midfield, he and PC should get some stints

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029 - finishes 6th in the 24' SBM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back