Player Watch #45: Hamish Free - re-signed until end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

It is a shame for Free, he was playing well in the VFL, but the way they do that, everyone is going to be relieved it isn't X instead!

Bloody rough how they always use clickbait to get you in, same as the AFL, always "Lion learns his fate at the tribunal" rather than, "Cameron suspension upheld" or whatever, always dragging you into the app to throw some ads at you and generate revenue!

Thing that is most frustrating with the North app, most of the time, clicking on the notification doesn't even take you to the right story after you've seen their ad!
Unfortunately common clickbait scenario, of you knew it was free would you even care?

I suspect it was unlikely he would be getting an extension anyway. Prolly means greenwood rucks out the rest pf the ressies season.

Unfortunately common clickbait scenario, of you knew it was free would you even care?

I suspect it was unlikely he would be getting an extension anyway. Prolly means greenwood rucks out the rest pf the ressies season.
The worst part for me is that I am forced into a “self-loathing” situation for being relieved that it was Hamish instead of Tristan.

In all likelihood he wasn't going to earn another contract, but it looks like the concussions will be the end of his career. Two this year on top of another one last year. Ruled out for the rest of the season in the injury update today.

Hasn't played since the Sydney V North game on July 13 where he had a head knock in the 2nd half, since then he has hardly been able to participate in training due a 3/4 lingering symptons.

Hamish is a top fella and really well liked around the club, so I hope the concussion issues sort themselves out and he has no long lasting effects.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #45: Hamish Free - re-signed until end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back