Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

Nancy Pelosi?
No.

She plays the <game> of politics when she runs head to head with James Madison and Isaac Newton.
I) aphorism on ambition qua ambition being in counterweight to rival actors(both GOP opposition and Dem competition who want her speaker gig)
ii) Isaac Newton physics fundamental law for each and every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

Needless to say that she is every element the ruthless expedient lying politician of other Senators on the Hill with different chromosomes

I honestly think this is a PR ploy by Nancy, everyone is now talking about her act of tearing up the speech and no one is talking about Trump's actually speech and the complete mess that is the iowa caucus is getting less press now because of this action.

Trump would be hating that she upstaged him even if its bad press for her and the dems, he wants all the attention on him at all times

yep ...exactly. Great innit

You mean like the left believing all the FISA court mistakes and stuff ups by Brennan, Comey, Clapper etc etc etc using the Steele Dossier when they knew it was fake to keep spying etc etc was just bad luck and bad management and it really wasn't an attempted coup on a duly elected President.

You mean like those gullible people.
yes
deepstate cou'tempt

coup/contempt/attempt tri-portmanteau #meds even da Germans cant beat me
medusala

On face value:

IMO it seems a desperate ploy by the dems to remove an opponent repub from office, knowing it would never come to pass. Pelosi is playing the desperate card "He'll be forever impeached" and trump is like well I won out of this.

Trump in his usual fashion spruiking negativity about corrupt liars and so forth in his state of union address.

Now his approval ratings are higher than they have ever been since in office. :drunk:

WTF is wrong here?

A/ The dems now look uber desperate.

B/ We still have a narcissist in the highest office.

C/ So now we have a precedent to impeach regardless. Trump asks Ukraine to investigate Biden jr in an attempt to smear Biden sr - like this sort of thing has never happened before. Regardless if it's in the public eye or not.

It seems an impeachment based on opinion of what validates an impeachment given the constitution is very vague. Certainly it seems no clear guidelines.

I have an issue that the POTUS can get away with blackmailing another sovereignty to investigate a son of an opponent by withholding military aid.

I also have an issue that a precedent has been set that any inkling of speculation of corruption now constitutes impeachment, being that is obviously opinion based no less.

Regardless of what your view is, Trump using another sovereignty to his own political gain IS speculation unless you can read his mind. Is it fair speculation? Of course it is - highly likely, in fact highly unlikely it was done for the 'good'. Speculation none the less.

So now, anyone in any seat in parliament will have a right to vote for an impeachment if they 'feel' there is wrong doing. If that's the case then just about every past president would've and should've been impeached.

Look forward to the impeachment of Sanders, Warren, Butti whatever his name is in the future.

transparently AN attempt (albeit failed attempt at that) at humour.

I actually have some failures, but nonetheless thanks for the nod of confidence ✌

... but an expert on medical field actually is actually aware that one can't "give" <opinion> and provide roll call of qualifications/successes/ivyInsttns/orCedarsSinaiorBostonGeneraland spruik it to purveyors of piece in NYT or WaPo or BostonAtlantic. Your JohnsHopkins qualifications mean squat, you are playing a game OTHER than '...my professional qualifications are: ' the game being played is '..my professional and academic qualifications ARE... and you shall believe me and be so credulous because of imprimatur delegated to me an my CV but you will in NO WAY conflate this for the manifest naked piece of propaganda it is though it rejects all medical ethics that exists and runs counter to professional clinical opinion and is invalid as patient is not interviewed nor addressed '

... I know we are America, but we cannot diagnose on Oprah Elen and DrPhil...
... well we s.o.r.t.a can, this is America afterall 🤘🙌👌💪

have you considered upping your dosage?

On face value:

IMO it seems a desperate ploy by the dems to remove an opponent repub from office, knowing it would never come to pass. Pelosi is playing the desperate card "He'll be forever impeached" and trump is like well I won out of this.

Trump in his usual fashion spruiking negativity about corrupt liars and so forth in his state of union address.

Now his approval ratings are higher than they have ever been since in office. :drunk:

WTF is wrong here?

C/ So now we have a precedent to impeach regardless. Trump asks Ukraine to investigate Biden jr in an attempt to smear Biden sr - like this sort of thing has never happened before. Regardless if it's in the public eye or not.

It seems an impeachment based on opinion of what validates an impeachment given the constitution is very vague. Certainly it seems no clear guidelines.

I have an issue that the POTUS can get away with blackmailing another sovereignty to investigate a son of an opponent by withholding military aid.

I also have an issue that a precedent has been set that any inkling of speculation of corruption now constitutes impeachment, being that is obviously opinion based no less.

Regardless of what your view is, Trump using another sovereignty to his own political gain IS speculation unless you can read his mind. Is it fair speculation? Of course it is - highly likely, in fact highly unlikely it was done for the 'good'. Speculation none the less.

So now, anyone in any seat in parliament will have a right to vote for an impeachment if they 'feel' there is wrong doing. If that's the case then just about every past president would've and should've been impeached.

Look forward to the impeachment of Sanders, Warren, Butti whatever his name is in the future.

What about Ivanka when she is 96

So nobody in here has been lauding terrorists, as was claimed?
This is Gough from the Ask a Christian thread praising those that can adhere strictly to a F'd ideology as he put it

This is why I give ISIS more respect than most modern Christians, as completely f***e'd as their doctrine is at least they're faithful to it. Most Christian take their faith as a smorgasbord of ideas that they can pick and choose whichever best suits them.

I honestly think this is a PR ploy by Nancy, everyone is now talking about her act of tearing up the speech and no one is talking about Trump's actually speech and the complete mess that is the iowa caucus is getting less press now because of this action.

Trump would be hating that she upstaged him even if its bad press for her and the dems, he wants all the attention on him at all times
Did you see The Whitehouse Hall speech? I saw the live NBC feed on my pc with Chuck Todd and all the NBC talking heads.

It was NOT sophisticated but m.a.s.t.e.r.f.u.l. it undoubtedly was. He just rolled out every ambiguous GOP operator and in his CLUMSY non-Obama way extemporised the speech on the fly.

The thing folks cannot see even when it is blatant and staring them in the eye, Trump's populace appreciates such rhetoric, they don't really appreciate the ins and outs of the soaring rhetoric of Martin Luther King in his I have a dream speech of Martin Luther King Lincoln Memorial speech

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you see the WhiteHouse Hall speech? I saw the live NBC feed on the pc with Chuck Todd and all the NBC talking heads.

It was NOT sophisticated but m.s.t.f.u.l. it undoubtedly was. He just rolled out every ambiguous GOP Zoperator and in his CLUMSY non-Obama way extemporised the speech on the fly.

The thing folks cannot see even when it is blatant and staring them in the eye, Trump's populace appreciates such rhetoric, they don't really appreciate the ins and outs of the soaring rhetoric of Martin Luther King in his I have a dream speech of Martin Luther King Lincoln Memorial speech

Was brilliant PR. He's sticking in a very thick wedge between both sides of the political fence. And that works to his favour.

His final remark was also a pisser:
"I've got one final word for you..... Total acquittal"
🤣🤣

On face value:

WTF is wrong here?

His intent wasn't necessary. The mere fact he asked is enough. He doesn't actually have to say out loud, investigate Biden so I can smear him and beat him at the next election for it to be chargeable. Nobody speaks like that.

The flipside to your analysis that anything is now impeachable, is that anything, regardless of how serious, can now be acquitted by the Senate without witnesses being called. Given the information out there, I'd say the latter is the more serious issue. His campaign tried to get dirt from Russia, he asked for dirt from Russia. He tried to get dirt from Ukraine, and he publicly asked Ukraine and China to carry out investigations. Anybody can now breach campaign finance laws whenever they like.

Barr has just cleared the way for further Trump underhand dealings by making himself the final approval for any investigations into presidential candidates. He can refuse all Trump related investigations and rubber stamp others. It's just unheard of.

His intent wasn't necessary. The mere fact he asked is enough. He doesn't actually have to say out loud, investigate Biden so I can smear him and beat him at the next election for it to be chargeable. Nobody speaks like that.

The flipside to your analysis that anything is now impeachable, is that anything, regardless of how serious, can now be acquitted by the Senate without witnesses being called. Given the information out there, I'd say the latter is the more serious issue. His campaign tried to get dirt from Russia, he asked for dirt from Russia. He tried to get dirt from Ukraine, and he publicly asked Ukraine and China to carry out investigations. Anybody can now breach campaign finance laws whenever they like.

Barr has just cleared the way for further Trump underhand dealings by making himself the final approval for any investigations into presidential candidates. He can refuse all Trump related investigations and rubber stamp others. It's just unheard of.
1581076555099.png

Any of you lefties come around yet and supporting Trump like many others all over the world?

Not yet. Trying to avoid taking a head knock.

Obama was not a community organiser. It was gig to give him space to craft the rhetoric.

Barak zigs. Trump has niche opportunity, the ZAG dialectical rhetoric, has nice correlation to Queens street-brawler. Romney, Dean, McCain, HRC could never to dare to wallow in cesspool because it would be interpreted(correctly) as false, as inauthentic. Low energy Jeb was prolly quite true to the log-cabin mien and he could not believe someone was playing non-Queensberry Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back