Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 12: This thread it’s going to disappear; One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, they serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

Last edited:
You would think that a US president with a law degree from Harvard and who edited the Harvard Law Review would know that General Flynn was NOT charged with perjury. The Big O has just made an idjut of himself.

Got quite alot to worry about with what Barr has unloaded on him.

Well done on going to another level of stupid
Obama was Teflon for 8 plus years so very much doubt he’s in any trouble despite Orange man wishing it was so😜

The confusing thing about Flynn is why didn't Trump just pardon him, why cause the shit storm that he has by doing it this way?

I'm sure if you just gave a few rational minutes thought as to why it was better for them not to pardon Flynn you might figure it out.

"President Obama is being quoted on Flynn, saying "There is no precedent that anybody can find for someone who has been charged with perjury just getting off scot-free." It is a curious statement. First and foremost, Flynn was not charged with perjury...

Second, we now know Obama discussed charging Flynn under the Logan Act which has never been used successfully to convict anyone and is flagrantly unconstitutional.

Third, this reaffirms reports that Obama was personally invested in this effort.

Finally, there is precedent...

There is a specific rule allowing for this motion under Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 48(a). There are specific Supreme Court cases like Rinaldi v. United States addressing the standard for such dismissals....

The Justice Department has dismissed cases in the past including the Stevens case.That was requested by President Obama's own Attorney General Eric Holder for the same reason: misconduct by prosecutors. It was done before the same judge, Judge Sullivan. How is that for precedent?

So, not that I expect any of you to self reflect for even a minute, but do any of you consider the actions of the FBI in the Flynn case in any way acceptable? Or do you perhaps think that Shifty literally being told by CEO of Crowd strike they couldn't even confirm the Russians hacked the DNC servers let alone any collusion went on national TV days later to "confirm" they had ample evidence is a responsible way to conduct yourself in public office?

You know, COVID-19 may be a Chicom operation in coordination with the DNCCP to overthrow Trump, honestly it's consistent with their actions to date it'd only be a slight step further than their already known actions.

I would say probably not acceptable on available evidence - but I'm talking mostly about the threat to prosecute his son rather than this idea that the interview was oh so unfair because they didn't walk him through the situation he was in and no one told him lying to the FBI was an offence lol. Dunno about you but if I was gonna be questioned by the FBI, they could offer me all the assurances they like, I'd be having my lawyer there.

Seems like there was definitely some impropriety by the agents involved - we already know the type of character Strzok is and he got fired because of it. What I struggle with is this supposed connection to the upper hierarchy of the DNC that posters like Kosch and GuruJane seem to be taking as given - absolutely no evidence of that yet and I would be amazed if any is ever produced.

Last edited:
Can someone decipher this from Trump?

He's talking about Katie Miller, the press secretary to Mike Pence, who is also married to Trump horcrux Stephen Miller. Katie Miller recently tested positive for coronavirus. Trump seems baffled by the idea that you could not have the virus for a period but then get it, and that's why you'd test positive "out of the blue". And this apparently demonstrates that the "whole concept" of tests is suspect? He says "something could happen between tests". Yeah, a person could catch the virus. Isn't that the whole point of testing? To identify people who have the caught it? Without tests, she'd have the virus but you wouldn't know, and she'd be working in the WH infecting everyone else. How does that show that tests aren't necessary? What's he talking about?

Last edited:

He's talking about Katie Miller, the press secretary to Mike Pence, who is also married to Trump horcrux Stephen Miller. Katie Miller recently tested positive for coronavirus. Trump seems baffled by the idea that you could not have the virus for a period but then get it, and that's why you'd test positive "out of the blue". And this apparently demonstrates that the "whole concept" of tests is suspect? He says "something could happen between tests". Yeah, a person could catch the virus. Isn't that the whole point of testing? To identify people who have the caught it? Without tests, she'd have the virus but you wouldn't know, and she'd be working in the WH infecting everyone else. How does that show that tests aren't necessary?

Excellent question could it be the testing system is flawed.
Brady tests have been proved to be 15% flawed as in positive negative.
So basically test 100 people and 15 may actually be positive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He says the tests are perfect in that clip.

That's why his point is a mystery.

He seems to be suggesting that you could test negative one day but then test positive later if you've caught the virus in the interim. And this somehow undermines the "whole concept" of testing. He's right, there should be tests that if you test negative today, it means you'll never catch the virus. There should be tests that not only tell you if you're sick right now but can also predict the future.

Brady tests have been proved to be 15% flawed as in positive negative.
So basically test 100 people and 15 may actually be positive.
But there all perfect

Are you telling me the Donothingdems will win?...ROFLMAO
I don't understand this insult.

Surely the point of elections is that the party who wins enacts its agenda. What is it exactly that Democrats should be doing? Wouldn't it be weird if Trump was elected president and the Democrats went ahead and enacted their agenda anyway?

Are you telling me the Donothingdems will win?...ROFLMAO
I'm not making any predictions. No-one knows. Predictions are particularly stupid if they ignore what we do know.

What we do know is that polls have been looking consistently pretty bad for Trump for quite some time.

But as we've seen in the past, something else we do know, is that Trump is such a nutjob that the prevailing paradigm tends to get pushed aside into irrelevance.

So anyone predicting a big win for Trump is merely predicting.

A barracker. Or an idiot.

It may well happen. Or it may well not.

Happy now?

He's talking about Katie Miller, the press secretary to Mike Pence, who is also married to Trump horcrux Stephen Miller. Katie Miller recently tested positive for coronavirus. Trump seems baffled by the idea that you could not have the virus for a period but then get it, and that's why you'd test positive "out of the blue". And this apparently demonstrates that the "whole concept" of tests is suspect? He says "something could happen between tests". Yeah, a person could catch the virus. Isn't that the whole point of testing? To identify people who have the caught it? Without tests, she'd have the virus but you wouldn't know, and she'd be working in the WH infecting everyone else. How does that show that tests aren't necessary? What's he talking about?

He's either an idiot, or a very crafty guy pretending to be an idiot (either is possible).

I don't understand this insult.

Surely the point of elections is that the party who wins enacts its agenda. What is it exactly that Democrats should be doing? Wouldn't it be weird if Trump was elected president and the Democrats went ahead and enacted their agenda anyway?
Time to bring back the initial system. Hilary would be Trump's VP right now. 😳😳😳

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back