Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 12: This thread it’s going to disappear; One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, they serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

Last edited:
So you are sitting on the fence :think:
No, I'm not making a dopey prediction.

Sanders was America's only chance for decency and now that he's pulled out, obviously I hope that Biden wins, simply because he's not nearly as dangerous and appalling and indecent as Trump.

But it's by no means certain who will win. A lot can happen between now and November and I'm too grown up (read: old) for mindless barracking.

I once took over a project after the pre-feasibility study phase was completed and delivered it about 4 years later. I would have been fired if I was making mistakes and started blaming the study manager for it.

Well that's great,
Lets think if your boss blamed you on 4 years of slow work.

So does "Muh Russia" now go into the category of nutty conspiracies? If so, retrospective movement of posts to the conspiracy threads?

Comon! He didn‘t need to because because he put Barr in charge and Barr made yet another ‘interim’ appointment with Shea ( a close pal), and he brought in an outside prosecutor, Jensen, to review the files. It’s a joke-just politicising and corrupting the DOJ. Poor old America already had lots of problems but it will take a long time to recover from the crookedness of trump’s regime.
Lol yep they should impeach Barr for exposing corruption.

Brought to you by CNN.

I don't call stuff "bombshells".

The next major move will be this week when the DOJ front the judge in the Flynn case.
Also, there maybe some more docs released.
There's a fair way to go before Obama "trials"" - but Barr and Co are in the process of building the legal case - Flynn is the latest move (Sentencing of Roger Stone was the first step, imo..)
So you admit that trump has launched a authoritatian revolution against the United states?

told you this would happen, for most dictatorsits takes at least 8 years. Trump is trying to do this within 6.

Must have missed those documents, can you point me towards them?

It's a lot of reading but what many testified is they had no evidence of any collusion but many of them were on TV saying they did.

I won't poison the well too much but that's what I've read, wish I could remember the pages where such quotes are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol yep they should impeach Barr for exposing corruption.

Brought to you by CNN.

Disgraceful from Barr.

For a great discussion re: Flynn

Disgraceful from Barr.

Yeah yeah he's Trump's Doj looking into corruption from Obama's crew trying a hit job and attempted coup on the Trump campaign.

Guess what Obama/Biden and their Doj/FBI have been exposed for the circus of the last three years and the propaganda that you swallowed.

"Bigger than Watergate" they said Lol only they've been trying to cover their own corruption that unfortunately they failed in doing.

Now I don't expect you to stop you'll keep attacking Barr.....just like the pathetic Dems and the MSM Shiff,Pelosi but here's the thing no one's listening to them anymore on this matter especially. And after what the DNC have done to Bernie.

Even the believing Biden with the Tara Read fiasco after what they did to Kavanagh. The hypocrisy of this party is quite sad. They don't stand for anything any more except 'we hate Trump" abit like yourself.

Anyway don't bother me anymore champ I've got better things to do.

OMG Obama really did break him hey

No you don't have a clue!!

qgzpl2n6l3n41.jpg

Yeah yeah he's Trump's Doj looking into corruption from Obama's crew trying a hit job and attempted coup on the Trump campaign.

Guess what Obama/Biden and their Doj/FBI have been exposed for the circus of the last three years and the propaganda that you swallowed.

"Bigger than Watergate" they said Lol only they've been trying to cover their own corruption that unfortunately they failed in doing.

Now I don't expect you to stop you'll keep attacking Barr.....just like the pathetic Dems and the MSM Shiff,Pelosi but here's the thing no one's listening to them anymore on this matter especially. And after what the DNC have done to Bernie.

Even the believing Biden with the Tara Read fiasco after what they did to Kavanagh. The hypocrisy of this party is quite sad. They don't stand for anything any more except 'we hate Trump" abit like yourself.

Anyway don't bother me anymore champ I've got better things to do.

Barr is not an elected official.
He has disgraced the office of AG.

What's the conspiracy theory?

That the Kremlin interfered in the election seeking to benefit Trump, and the Trump campaign was cool with it?

Has that been disproven?
That the Trump campaign colluded with “Russians” to benefit his election chances. Seems that every talking head that had evidence when on TV had SFA when under oath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back