Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 13: Make America Golf Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, they serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Say something that goes against their carefully crafted principles and yeah, you’re a nut job!
Alternatively, make an argument that you can't support and yeah, you're an idiot.

Ring any bells?

It’s the way the left debate these days. Shut you down at the earliest opportunity possible!
If your claims aren't based on anything, shouldn't you expect to get "shut down"? Isn't that actually a reasonable outcome?

Are you from one of the "intelligent cultures" or one of the dumb ones?

Last edited:
Alternatively, make an argument that you can't support and yeah, you're an idiot.

Ring any bells?

If your claims aren't based on anything, shouldn't you expect to get "shut down"? Isn't that actually a reasonable outcome?
What part of my claims were not based on anything? Just saying that doesn’t make it true.

Do you believe all cultures are dead equal then?

What part of my claims were not based on anything?
Your assertions about intelligence differences between "cultures". Particularly as they describe the African American experience and inform comparisons with other immigrant populations.

Do you believe all cultures are dead equal then?
No. Different cultures have differences.

What a jarringly stupid question.

Last edited:

How bad at your job do you have to be to get worked over by Joe Rogan?

Well, I relented and watched all of your video. He asked for her opinion on Climate Change and while simultaneously explaining what her opinion/belief on the subject was she also made it clear she is far from an expert on the subject and because of that she never talks to groups of people on the subject.

Apart from the odd gotcha moment mainly revolving around terminology, the whole video can be summed up by the following exchange towards the end ...

Owens: I personally think that some scientists started talking about global warming and it got politicised and they figured it was another way to extract money off people through fear. That’s my opinion.

Rogan: I think there’s probably some truth to that.

I guess you are looking at the video through a different lens than I.

Well, I relented and watched all of your video. He asked for her opinion on Climate Change and while simultaneously explaining what her opinion/belief on the subject was she also made it clear she is far from an expert on the subject because of that she never talks to groups of people on the subject.
An opinion/belief with zero evidence? What is that worth?

If she's not an expert then why is she so eager to dismiss the scientific consensus on climate change? Based on what?

I'm not an expert but I don't believe in DNA. Can't say why.

It was amateurish.

Apart from the odd gotcha moment mainly revolving around terminology, the whole video can be summed up by the following exchange towards the end ...

Owens: I personally think that some scientists started talking about global warming and it got politicised and they figured it was another way to extract money off people through fear. That’s my opinion.

Rogan: I think there’s probably some truth to that.

I guess you are looking at the video through a different lens than I.
See above.

She shifts between saying she doesn't believe in climate change, doesn't accept the scientific consensus and then insisting she doesn't have a strong opinion on the issue.

It's idiotic and bizarre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll ridicule you as much I see fit, thanks.
Well just try and act mature even if you’re not then. Agreed?

What do you mean by "equal"?

Well if we are talking about intelligence then it would be that. Maybe that over-simplifies it somewhat but we can take it from there.

So are all cultures of equal intelligence?

Well just try and act mature even if you’re not then. Agreed?
Like how you act like your claims are based on something?

Well if we are talking about intelligence then it would be that. Maybe that over-simplifies it somewhat but we can take it from there.
Oversimplifies or renders nonsensical?

So are all cultures of equal intelligence?
There are differences in hereditary traits, including intelligence (to the extent that intelligence can be defined and quantified), on an individual basis.

That doesn't make the case for all-encompassing group differences. It doesn't make the case that some "cultures" are inherently more intelligent than others.

But if you think "cultures" can be sorted into a hierarchy according to intelligence, then go ahead and share it. What is the top 5 and the bottom 5?

Last edited:
affcc5d6dd0c316620894f2e2fa98ee0.jpg

Didn’t Mr LAW AND ORDER! just try to (unlawfully) fire the top federal prosecutor in the country?

affcc5d6dd0c316620894f2e2fa98ee0.jpg

Didn’t Mr LAW AND ORDER! just try to (unlawfully) fire the top federal prosecutor in the country?

He fires everyone who challenges him intellectually - which explains why so many have been fired since he became President.

Tuesday November 3rd 2020 can’t come quick enough so the American people can remove this buffoon from office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back