Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 17: Old Man Yells At Crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

There is only one quote about nuclear power that is worth repeating in a Trump thread (see below). Anything else is just obsfucation at this point.

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.
That is really unfair of you quoting Trump verbatim to make him look as stupid as he really is.

What lesson? Nothing he does has voters change their mind. He'll appeal, then if he loses, he'll use the MAGA's donations to pay the money awarded to E. Jean Carroll. Then he'll just get elected as the GoP candidate, and possibly become the next President ... no lesson at all. I believe he could quite literally shoot someone, and they'd still vote for him (shades of Kyle Rittenhouse).
Yeah Yeah, phrased that wrong. If he were a normal person he should have learned a lesson. US$5m that he’ll likely never pay anyway… Nah!

Even when he’s held accountable he’s not held accountable.

I didn't watch the Town Hall, but just saw this Twitter thread. It sounds unbelievable to me, but I can see the MAGA crowd lapping it up. It actually makes me feel sick to the stomach that this man can go on air like this, lie his head off, and will still probably be the GoP candidate, and quite possibly be the next President. 🤮

After it, they interviewed some of the attendees. The CNN guy asked three women how they felt about Trump being found guilty of sexual abuse yesterday and then mocking Carroll today.

Two said they hadn’t followed it so had no opinion, the third woman said she didn’t care.

These people, different species.

After it, they interviewed some of the attendees. The CNN guy asked three women how they felt about Trump being found guilty of sexual abuse yesterday and then mocking Carroll today.

Two said they hadn’t followed it so had no opinion, the third woman said she didn’t care.

Faux would not have carried the carrol sexual abuse case like they did not mention the dominion defamation result

When asked if he sold the classified documents he doubles down saying he would have the right to and "not to my knowledge"
That's the Stormy Daniel payment answer he gave , ergo you bet your sweet arse he sold those documents :think:
Showed? Supposedly he showed a classified map to someone

When asked if he sold the classified documents he doubles down saying he would have the right to and "not to my knowledge"
That's the Stormy Daniel payment answer he gave , ergo you bet your sweet arse he sold those documents :think:
All of this makes me so angry. I shouldn't be so invested; my blood pressure pills will stop working at this rate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sound like some footy coaches " what did you think of the wild scenes out on the ground when jacko went the biff on 4 players"

' I didn't see it '

“I met her in the front door of Bergdorf Goodman, I was immediately attracted to her and she was immediately attracted to me, we had this great chemistry, and a few minutes later we end up in a dressing room right near the cash register,” he said.
Umm... pretty sure he's said previously he had no idea who she was and she wasn't hot enough for him to molest anyway?

Maybe pick a story and stick with it lol

All of this makes me so angry. I shouldn't be so invested; my blood pressure pills will stop working at this rate.
I despise him ever since I first saw him at his rallies then even more so when he became President.

It didn't help due to his mismanagement of Covid in the early days (JAN/FEB) when two of my relatives in the USA died of it.

He is a despicable example of a human being.

How anyone on here can a) defend him or b) not call him out is beyond any comprehension.

I’ve never really been interested in politricks but there’s something about the sheer repulsiveness of the worm and audacity of his grift that has me fearing for the future of the USA and the whole planet should he somehow get elected again.
Would be extremely surprised if he ever gets jail time but the American people need to ensure he is out of the presidential race ASAP then I’ll breathe easier.

I despise him ever since I first saw him at his rallies then even more so when he became President.

It didn't help due to his mismanagement of Covid in the early days (JAN/FEB) when two of my relatives in the USA died of it.

He is a despicable example of a human being.

How anyone on here can a) defend him or b) not call him out is beyond any comprehension.
Maybe the one good thing COVID did was show he was not fit to be President and deny him a second term.
(Posted as I’m isolated at home suffering from it for the second time… damn you COVID!!)

Did by any chance read the comments section of that article?

Nearly all support him and are cheer leading that he is sticking it to the 'left'.

I am so over this left/right BS.
I’ve learned to steer clear of news.com.au comments section - they’re not all there in the head. Or there’s too many sheep and lemmings.

It helps to remember that the sort of people that cheer on Donald Trump are the sort of people that think pro wrestling is real.

Great read. I liked these parts:

It was less town hall than a debate, Trump versus Collins, lies versus truth. Truth didn’t stand a chance. Trump, 76, was like a child with crumbs around his mouth repeatedly telling a parent (Collins, 31) that he didn’t take the last cookie.

It was a warning to potential 2024 Republican primary candidates who may have to face him on the debate stage: how do you take on a motormouth entirely unencumbered by factual reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back