Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 17: Old Man Yells At Crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

What to say about CNN having this maniac with a stacked audience,
Feel sorry for Kaitlyn she did her best but got bullied ,
Typical narcissist trump behavior on display..
I switched off about ten minutes in when he talked about so could pet names Carol had for a for a dog or a cat.

They will happily destroy the US and the world just to own the Libs. What a population!

The really sad thing is the low IQ morons that worship Trump for owning the left are the sort of DH’s that put Aussie flags on their cars & worship Anzac Day but have no idea of the meaning of lest we forget & are marching happily back to fascism.

The really sad thing is the low IQ morons that worship Trump for owning the left are the sort of DH’s that put Aussie flags on their cars & worship Anzac Day but have no idea of the meaning of lest we forget & are marching happily back to fascism.
So true and quite a here on BF in various clubs. Just simple minded populists. NFI.
That’s how Brexit happened too, and look at how they are regretting that now. Fools.

And this matters why?

An hour of Trump lies and this is the best you can come up with?
I think you misunderstood the context.

But you are well-versed in the US media landscape so I don't need to explain anything to you.

Tangentially, my French partner was in town for ANZAC Day this year. We tried to go into a pub but they were all packed near where I live, half hour lines for the bar etc.

I asked what they made of this big pissup being how we celebrated our main military holiday, and got the response "In France we commemorate 8 May and 11 November, the days where we won peace. Here it seems you commemorate invading Turkey, so this seems an appropriately dumb way to recognise the day."

Tangentially, my French partner was in town for ANZAC Day this year. We tried to go into a pub but they were all packed near where I live, half hour lines for the bar etc.

I asked what they made of this big pissup being how we celebrated our main military holiday, and got the response "In France we commemorate 8 May and 11 November, the days where we won peace. Here it seems you commemorate invading Turkey, so this seems an appropriately dumb way to recognise the day."
Australians first celebrated ANZAC Day on 25 April 1916, before 11 November and 8 May even became meaningful. Just remember that.

Hope you sent her straight back to Frogland.

And Bastille Day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1684881

It’s not a cult, it’s a lifestyle. Scotty’s not pimpin’ he be simping
We're heading into Jim Jones country now. The problem is the while these cultists are still a minority over there, they're a very significant and well armed minority.

After two long years in the wilderness, my friends, I am home...

Two years of being banned from my favourite thread... my spiritual home... the one constant in my life...

Is someone chopping up onions round here? I'm not crying - you're crying!!

Anyway everyone's favourite devil's advocate is back. AMA whilst it lasts, friends.
... I'm going to regret this, aren't I?

For the uninitiated: Kaitlin Collins, 31, former employee of The Daily Caller. Reasonable political reporter for CNN. Graduated to reasonable morning anchor for CNN. Leopards can change spots. Leopards can grow up. And we know it's all performative. But...

Bit of history ...

13 Syrian Refugees We'd Take Immediately

God damn it

Can't have anything nice :tearsofjoy:

Yes this is where CNN’s bothsidesism is.

It’s holding neither political party to account.
Jonathan Swann conducted the best interview I have seen with Trump.

Collins had no chance with a stacked audience and how Trump treats females.

An exciting plan from the Republicans to countenance school shootings shows up the lie that they offer nothing in the face of the continued unhinged violence resulting from easy access to firearms and social collapse.

Senator Marsha Blackburn, in conversation with Kayleigh McEnany, has suggested that grandparents could join a force of armed military vets and retired police officers to protect schools from shootings.

We all know that behind every elderly Republican is an inner Rambo just waiting to burst out, and I for one can't wait to see it in practice.

Last edited:
An exciting plan from the Republicans to countenance school shootings shows up the lie that they offer nothing in the face of the continued unhinged violence resulting from easy access to firearms and social collapse.

Senator Marsha Blackburn, in conversation with Kayleigh McEnany, has suggested that grandparents could join a force of armed military vets and retired police officers to protect schools from shootings.

We all know that behind every elderly Republican is an inner Rambo just waiting to burst out, and I for one can't wait to see it in practice.
Bad grandpa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back