Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he means: if you don't know what a cooch is, ask your mother and hopefully she will be able to explain it to you.
He knows what it is.
Even if he didn't, context clues would explain it.
And if he really did want to know, he could Google it.

But he just wants to try and set up some kind of virtue signal situation.

They're a Trump supporter, trying to farm 'intolerant left' content.

He knows what it is.

You need a rest. There's some weird shit happening with you posting.

Why would I know what a cooch is? Is it a handbag?

Prison time is not out of the question. This report examined over 10,000 similar cases in New York:

Falsifying records in the first degree is a class E felony, punishable by a maximum of four years in prison and a $5,000 fine. Class E felonies generally carry indeterminate sentences, meaning that the court is authorized to impose a sentence within a certain range. For indeterminate sentences, the court often imposes a minimum and a maximum, with the minimum representing the amount of time the defendant must serve before being eligible for parole. For Class E felonies, the lowest sentencing range is one to three years, and the highest range is 1 ⅓ to four years. However, for defendants with limited or no criminal history such as Trump, there is no minimum sentence. A court can impose an alternative sentence of a fixed term of less than one year of incarceration, based upon the nature of the crime and the defendant’s “history and character.”

This means the judge will have discretion in imposing a sentence, taking into account the seriousness of the conduct on which Trump is convicted, the evidence at trial, Trump’s testimony, and other factors.

There is precedent for imposing a sentence of incarceration for a defendant with no criminal history convicted of falsifying records, although the cases typically include other serious charges. In 2015, an executive of a building construction company was sentenced to two days per week in jail for one year for a bribery scheme in which he falsified records to conceal improper payments to secure a client’s business. (The ringleader received a sentence of 2 to 6 years plus a $500,000 forfeiture on other charges.) In two cases in 2013, corporate executives received sentences of four and six months for falsifying records to misclassify more than $1 million of their salaries as expenses as part of a larger scheme involving bribery and fraud by their employer. And as discussed above, Weisselberg received a five-month jail sentence and five months’ probation for pleading guilty to all 15 counts, including four falsifying records counts, although the other charges included other serious offenses such as grand larceny, offering a false document for filing and scheme to defraud.

His lack of remorse and conduct in and out of court surely has to come into it. Glen Kirschner made a very good point that the punishment needs to be sufficient enough to deter Trump and others from committing similar acts again, otherwise it makes a mockery of the system and the efforts of law enforcement and the jury.

He knows what it is.

And don't assume my gender thank you very much.

You need a rest. There's some weird shit happening with you posting.

Why would I know what a cooch is? Is it a handbag?

If Donald had said cooch maybe he could have avoided all this.
Trump: And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab them by the cooch. You can do anything.

Why disingenuous?

It was a simple question which someone just answered.

Am I supposed to know what a cooch is?

Stop with this bullshit. If you genuinely didn't know and wanted to know, it's literally simpler, faster, and more effective to type the word into a search bar.

His lack of remorse and conduct in and out of court surely has to come into it. Glen Kirschner made a very good point that the punishment needs to be sufficient enough to deter Trump and others from committing similar acts again, otherwise it makes a mockery of the system and the efforts of law enforcement and the jury.

Has to go through the appeal process first. Even if he doesn’t get a jail sentence he’ll appeal it. This is going to take a long time to resolve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grifters gonna grift... .

Moments after a jury handed down a guilty verdict on 34 counts of falsifying business records, Trump’s campaign flipped his website to a verdict-themed fundraising funnel. Trump followed it up by putting out a siren on his Truth Social account calling himself a “POLITICAL PRISONER” and sending a fresh fundraising appeal to his list of supporters. And he is set to appeal to high rollers at a fundraiser in New York City tonight.

“I was just convicted in a RIGGED political Witch Hunt trial: I DID NOTHING WRONG!” read one post-verdict campaign fundraising email. “But with your support at this moment in history, WE WILL WIN BACK THE WHITE HOUSE AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

Not sure what my mother has to do with this. Wouldn't it be quicker to answer my question?

Just do a Google image search for it

Bonus points if you are at work when you do it

Crazy part is that he couldn’t even get a job in NY as a sanitation worker now but can still run for president.
There's some poor prick in the NY Department of Corrections who's about to become Trump's parole officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back