Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candace Owen's also believes the moon landings were faked.

She’s not wrong here tho, this shooting has helped Trump more than anything else ever could especially with the nutjobs and fanatics. Sheesh even Aristotle Pickett might support him after that display!

Tucker Carlson called it out 6 months ago that someone would try to knock off trump due to all the ultra left wing nutjobs.

he wasnt wrong

Tucker Carlson the oracle. FMD.

He is just merely stating the obvious - history has shown us that US Presidential candidates are prime targets for assassination attempts by loonies from BOTH sides of politics.

Ironically, its the sort of hateful insurrectionist rhetoric that Carlson and Trump have regularly engaged in that serves as a motivator for these 'nutjobs'

See:

Last edited:

you act like trump is against a democracy?

Trump wins if he is voted in by the majority. Biden wins if he is voted in by the majority.

Thats called democracy. Your problem is the majority don't want what you want

Ya nutjob.
He is against democracy , listen to his comments on being a dictator, look at his election denying and the insurrection.

If this had happened to President Biden, would everyone be saying that he's automatically won the election? I suppose this is a knee-jerk reaction. There's 4 months to go before voting takes place. Maybe the knee-jerking will be over by then.
Yes because moderate rights would be scared of what far right wing MAGA types are capable of.

Trump wins if he is voted in by the majority. Biden wins if he is voted in by the majority.

Ya nutjob.

Hillary got more votes than Trump in 2016.

Democracy!

Can guarantee you Trump will win in a landslide. Youve got a supremely strong and confident leader vs a guy who probably wont last another two years.

Im not a fan of Trump but tge Dems are digging their own hole.

Trump will win over people afyer this assassination attempt

wtf is he waiting for lol

looks like he waited for the sniper to shoot, then to shoot him back
My guess is he was only slightly visible, dont want to shoot some kid creeping up for an elevated view. Heard the shot and took immediate action.

Biden is way more qualified to be president even if he needs a little nap every 5 minutes and confused Zelenskyy for Putin occasionally :eekv1:
Off topic but, of course he just mixed the words, with no actual confusion about who he was introducing or belief it was Putin. He has done this throughout his life.

not denying that

but i also don't see anywhere in here saying the world would be better off without Biden. AKA, better off dead. like ****in children who don't get their way.
Probably because Biden isn't a threat to the functioning of American democracy the way Trump was a threat after he lost in 2020.

How absolutely stupid was that shooter? I don’t know wtf they wanted out of this. Trump survived and he will be painted as a hero against the ‘radical left’ by the right. They will now conflate the attack on Trump as an attack on the US itself. They’ve given them a new rallying angle.

Win or lose the election, the shooter has now taken this battle to a new level.
The shooter came within 1-5 centimetres of achieving their aim of killing Trump. Had they succeeded, I'm sure they'd be pretty pleased. Come to think of it, they might have seen Trump go down, and then be killed themselves almost immediately without ever living to hear confirmation that Trump had died.

Not having sympathy for someone who promotes violence is not really the same thing

I hate the man but any sane person can see the blatant hypocrisy. Call it out what it is, both sides are ****ed and both these candidates are not nice people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ya nutjob.
Trump lost the majority popular vote in both 2016 and 2020, but you tell us all how this democracy works?😆😆

Snipers reacted to the shooting within literally a second.
My question is with the new footage the snipers appear to already be looking & aiming directly at the shooter for at least a 5-10 seconds prior. They reacted within seconds because they were already aiming at him.
Not really knowing how these things work but perhaps he should have been taken down prior to getting off a shot?

Every person over 5 years of age in America can handle a gun and the ONLY one that can't aim properly gets a shot at em.

Conspiracy that security let him shoot and then kill him.
Mmmmmmmmm?

Yeah, I'd say having a tantrum that the 2020 election must have been stolen if he lost, shows he's not for democracy.

You know full well that's incorrect. Trump did not win a majority of votes in 2016. He just won the right states to win the electoral college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back