Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not in my lifetime tbh. It was ok when i visited back in 2012 but its a shithole tbh. Somalia with wifi with poor health and education, arrogant population, mass shootings weekly. Very little great about it.
Yep I am sure Trump and the GOP will get right on helping with healthcare, education and more gun control... oh wait.

lol like how illegal immigrants are going to poison the blood of America?

Definitely just the leftists that run off fear. Do better troll
Except that official records estimate over 12 million illegal immigrants have entered the USA during Bidens tenure and Democrats oppose ID verification for voting at elections.

How convenient. Forget the election, wouldnt you be worried about that many illegals entering your country with no record of who they are?

Overhead of the site where the shooting took place.

Again, it beggars belief that the roof where the shooter was located was declared 'outside the security perimeter by the secret service.

View attachment 2047957
Maybe he should pay his bills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My question is with the new footage the snipers appear to already be looking & aiming directly at the shooter for at least a 5-10 seconds prior. They reacted within seconds because they were already aiming at him.
Not really knowing how these things work but perhaps he should have been taken down prior to getting off a shot?
Just been seeing that as well. Have also seen the interview of the Trump supporter who said he alerted police to the shooter crawling on a rooftop but police did nothing. Surely the Secret Service saw the shooter too.

Why did they wait for a shot to be fired at Trumo before returning fire?

An end of democracy? 😂 How insane are you? He’s already been president. What did he do then? Was he hitler? Takes like this are beyond laughable. Talking like the end of the world if he’s elected when he’s already been president…

The world didn’t end…
You do realise the first 4-5 years of Hitler's reign had nothing to with invading Poland yeah? He was Fuhrer for 12 years. Gained the trust of the people so he could enact what he did. Not saying Trump is like Hitler but he's a horrible person with terrible ideologies that with full power to do so over a long period would ruin democracy. They voted him out before that could happen last time but I fear what's going to happen this time around. He will do a full 8 years can see it already.

You do realise the first 4-5 years of Hitler's reign had nothing to with invading Poland yeah? He was Fuhrer for 12 years. Gained the trust of the people so he could enact what he did. Not saying Trump is like Hitler but he's a horrible person with terrible ideologies that with full power to do so over a long period would ruin democracy. They voted him out before that could happen last time but I fear what's going to happen this time around. He will do a full 8 years can see it already.
Probably. Then hand over to his son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back