Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denying election results has been part of the election circuit for decades. Dems said the same in 2016 and 2000.

When the dems blocked Bernie Sanders ballot they werent for democracy, they were for the uniparty.

2000 was a pretty justified controversy….

The vote will show what America wants.

They either want Trump, or they don't.

If he wins, he will do what people who vote him in want.

it's that simple

It's not that ****ing simple man, for the third time. The majority of Americans could want and vote for Trump and Biden could legally win the election, or vice versa. It's not a popularity contest.

This wins Trump the election.

This image - nothing the Democrats do from now on will matter.

Powerful image that makes Trump look Presidential.

View attachment 2047906
Once they work out the shooter was MAGA/QAnon or something equally stupid it probably won't mean a great deal.

Hilary Clinton did the exact same thing in 2016.

But yeah, trumps the threat to democracy! The only right party is the democrats!
Clinton conceded. Trump tried to subvert the whole sustem in 2020 when he lost.

The vote will show what America wants.

They either want Trump, or they don't.

If he wins, he will do what people who vote him in want.

it's that simple
Disregard everything I typed about being a threat to democracy…and you type that dribble

Living up to your username I’m shocked to be sitting here

Hilary Clinton claimed that the 2016 election was "not on the level"

i suppose she was a threat to democracy aswell?
FFS, do some reading outside your own social media bubble.

A number of independent investigations and the FBI investigation proved high level Russian interference in the 2016 US Presidential elections including the Republican led Senate Investigation which detailed extensive contacts between Trump campaign advisers and Russian intelligence in 2016.

In contrast, independent and FBI investigations comprehensively debunked Trump claims that the 2020 election was 'stolen' (used to provoke the violent 6 January Capitol Hill insurrectionist riots).

So stop with the juvenile false equivalence stuff.

Last edited:
Don’t forget they all simp for a guy who shits on a gold toilet who claims to not be an elitist.
Yep, the silver spoon billionaire who has a history of f*cking over working class people is really looking out for the average joe....

It'd be funny if it didn't have such horrible repercussions. It's not a coincidence that a lot of the poorest, least educated states in the USA are bright red. Trump and the GOP love the uneducated.

Witness reports that people saw a man with a rifle climbing up and scaling the roof of a building outside the venue, and they alerted nearby police and uniformed officers about it for two to three minutes before he fired.

Yikes.
Just saw that interview. Sounds like police there were flippant about the threat.

If Trump has any more rallies they’ll be behind bullet proof glass on all 4 sides. Doubt he needs to rally anymore. Or debate.

Probably not in my lifetime tbh. It was ok when i visited back in 2012 but its a shithole tbh. Somalia with wifi with poor health and education, arrogant population, mass shootings weekly. Very little great about it.

They've always loved to talk up the good and the opportunity to make yourself but first time I visited it is quite eye opening the level of poverty. Don't think it would be on many people who have been there's top 10 list of countries to live in other than their own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Legit question as you're obviously skilled in this. How easy when you have largish area with lots of people is it to quickly pin point where a shot came from?
Read the numerous listings that outlined what went down.

The shooter’s presence was brought to the attention of police by the crowd. The sniper had him in his sights. Hence why he was taken out mere seconds after getting his shots off.

Last edited:
They've always loved to talk up the good and the opportunity to make yourself but first time I visited it is quite eye opening the level of poverty. Don't think it would be on many people who have been there's top 10 list of countries to live in other than their own.
Their whole tip culture is ****ed. Truly ****ed

The owners pay staff nothing. We pay tips to staff, owner keeps way more profits out of the product

Widens the gap between haves and have nots more and more.

Hot chicks working in bars love tips though. Not everyone is against it i guess but point stands

Healthcare. People dont call ambulances for emergecies as they dont want the debt. WTF

"Greatest country on earth" they glady and arrogantly claim. Let them rot so long as this is their attitude tbh

Oh and another thing. Dont get so uppity about "storming the capitol" any more lefties. You just did way worse...

I’m confused by the stupidity of this post. Is has to be one side or the other? This justifies January 6?

What the actual **** are we doing here?

Oh and another thing. Dont get so uppity about "storming the capitol" any more lefties. You just did way worse...
It’s not a football match you idiot, Jan6 resulted in the death of a police officer there’s no winners in any of this at least it wasn’t Biden calling for this to happen like Jan6 being incited by the orange pedo

Probably not in my lifetime tbh. It was ok when i visited back in 2012 but its a shithole tbh. Somalia with wifi with poor health and education, arrogant population, mass shootings weekly. Very little great about it.
What a dumb post, it's a great country to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back