Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and I'm expressing amazement that you need to ask why.

Have a look at what Project 2025 is.

Your just making grey assertions. Something people with a shit point do to try and make other people do their work.

Where is the threat to democracy?

makes sense why you're focusing on my use of the term "seat".

Except that when Trump loses a democratic election he claims to have been cheated, so he doesn't really recognise democratic procedures that don't directly benefit him. Then of course there is the Capitol Hill invasion which he encouraged. That was hardly a recognition of democratic systems.
Denying election results has been part of the election circuit for decades. Dems said the same in 2016 and 2000.

When the dems blocked Bernie Sanders ballot they werent for democracy, they were for the uniparty.

donald trump GIF by THE HUNT FOR THE TRUMP TAPES
Did someone say KFC?

Denying election results has been part of the election circuit for decades. Dems said the same in 2016 and 2000.

When the dems blocked Bernie Sanders ballot they werent for democracy, they were for the uniparty.

Hilary Clinton did the exact same thing in 2016.

But yeah, trumps the threat to democracy! The only right party is the democrats!

"The right are angry, threats to democracy"

Leftie attempts to assassinate the rep presidential candidate.

Yep, checks out 😂. Haven't read through but Im sure there's some very level headed responses, especially from the usual suspects.

Enjoy your weekend arguing about America peeps.

Things more likely to be great again soon after today.
Out of curiosity, when was America last great?

Hilary Clinton did the exact same thing in 2016.

But yeah, trumps the threat to democracy! The only right party is the democrats!
Gore too. Unsurprisingly those with the egos to run for president don't take the L well.

Your just making grey assertions. Something people with a shit point do to try and make other people do their work.

Are you really that obtuse or just been ignorant of everything that has been happening these past few years

Read Project 2025, see the overturn of Roe bs Wade, see the SCOTUS corruption , see the restrictions that the republicans have put in place for voting in the red states, listen to Trump talk about military law and being a dictator on day one, see his close ties with Russia and Putin and wanting to pull out of NATO

You would have to be ignorant or very very stupid not to see the dangers of Trump winning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another deadbeat. So it’s a Trump supporter killed and you laugh…
Meh, nothing lost at all.
I don’t recall seeing you after Jan 6 defending the Capitol Police officers that were beaten with flagpoles with upside down American flags attached.
Your faux outrage has been noted and put into my IDGAF pile for burning at some point!

Would love our ABC to provide some historical perspective rather than adding to the media pile-on of histrionics of this single event.

Because understanding the history of violence behind the US democratic process and its fragility is what deserves our attention.

e.g. from former BBC and US political commentator and author, now living in Australia, Nick Bryant:

I've heard a lot of hypocrisy from all quarters about the "no need or place for violence" in the political process.
The USA was born out of a gun, it lives by the gun, and it will die by the gun.
It's in their DNA that the solution to everything is via a gun.

Useful idiots is the perfect term. Help vote us in so we can help the rich get richer, poor get poorer, get rid of more regulations, cripple the social safety net more, help destroy the environment, just so you can feel you have owned the libs
Don’t forget they all simp for a guy who shits on a gold toilet who claims to not be an elitist.

Are you really that obtuse or just been ignorant of everything that has been happening these past few years

Read Project 2025, see the overturn of Roe bs Wade, see the SCOTUS corruption , see the restrictions that the republicans have put in place for voting in the red states, listen to Trump talk about military law and being a dictator on day one, see his close ties with Russia and Putin and wanting to pull out of NATO

You would have to be ignorant or very very stupid not to see the dangers of Trump winning

The vote will show what America wants.

They either want Trump, or they don't.

If he wins, he will do what people who vote him in want.

it's that simple

I didn't focus on it, I cited it as an example of you clearly being someone with little idea of what you're talking about.

Don't look up Project 2025 if you don't want, it doesn't quite fit your narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back