Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you think he will have his own gang of henchman and world peace could come to an end?

I think he already tried to change the laws around public sector employment to enable more of them to be political appointments. I think he’s already said he’ll replace more roles with people loyal to Trump, not the US. I think we’ve already seen the impact of these kinds of decisions on public policy.

You should read up on Hungary under Orban to see how it can happen. Or the fall of the Weimar Republic.

Because all republicans are employed and not in living welfare states right?

Registered Republican ..yet the mental gymnastics is at work to try and paint a different picture

Go figure
No one is that stupid, as a matter of course. For whatever reason these people are just not very good human beings.

And here we go.
The anti-semetic loonies have entered the building.
The most devastating both sides argument going is both Trump and Biden looking away while Israel slaughters with impunity in Gaza.

Nothing has been explained to me. All I hear is tin foil hat conspiracy theories that are completely laughable.

Claiming anything you don’t like is a ‘tinfoil hat conspiracy’ is certainly one way to pretend it’s not real.

I’m pretty sure you got multiple links verifying a few of the things you said were tinfoil hat conspiracies and have just ignored it.

It’s fine. You’re a Trump guy. So what if he’s a sex offender. So what if he’s a convicted felon. So what if he keeps telling us he plans on being a dictator for a day. So what right? You’re a Trump guy.

In regards to the election, I don't think it changes much. Trump was already miles ahead.

Would've been worse had he died. Then every single Republican would've voted regardless of candidate out of principle.
I agree Trump was already going to win easily. However sans Trump there is no viable MAGA candidate. Your typical Republican is business as usual. If he had died though I think we could have expected significant civil unrest

I think he already tried to change the laws around public sector employment to enable more of them to be political appointments. I think he’s already said he’ll replace more roles with people loyal to Trump, not the US. I think we’ve already seen the impact of these kinds of decisions on public policy.

You should read up on Hungary under Orban to see how it can happen. Or the fall of the Weimar Republic.
You ‘think’. So you have no idea at all.

What is so bad about Hungary at the moment?

Claiming anything you don’t like is a ‘tinfoil hat conspiracy’ is certainly one way to pretend it’s not real.

I’m pretty sure you got multiple links verifying a few of the things you said were tinfoil hat conspiracies and have just ignored it.

It’s fine. You’re a Trump guy. So what if he’s a sex offender. So what if he’s a convicted felon. So what if he keeps telling us he plans on being a dictator for a day. So what right? You’re a Trump guy.
Twitter posts and Reddit threads are not ‘evidence’.

I see the derangement continues.

We had 4 years of a Trump presidency. The world did not end.

The unbridled hatred and nonsense that gets directed at him is almost psychopathic. He has his faults sure, but some of the things that people think he will do belong in the far reaches of the interwebs. It’s completely unhinged.

He didn’t make America great again either

I agree Trump was already going to win easily. However sans Trump there is no viable MAGA candidate. Your typical Republican is business as usual. If he had died though I think we could have expected significant civil unrest
Nikki Haley would have trotted in as his replacement. I wish she were the candidate to be honest.

You ‘think’. So you have no idea at all.

What is so bad about Hungary at the moment?

Nothing I’m sure. Well, as long as you’re not gay. Then you’re experiencing a backsliding in rights.

It’s the boiling frog thing, slowly turning the temperature up until things that were unimaginable 5 or 10 years ago start being imaginable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean the 'X posts' you don't like, right? Because twitter is just a platform that news agencies, journalists and others use to spread their stories and viewpoints globally in seconds.

And it's social media platforms like X are how news of this assassination attempt, and the subsequent reactions, was echoed around the world within seconds of it happening. The telegraph of the 21st century.

Here's a tip. Perhaps you should go to bed and wait for the Herald Sun to land on your manicured front lawn tomorrow morning so you can catch up with the Murdoch view of things?
Why do you call it twitter, it’s called X now. Why do you say a possible second shooter is a “he”?

Nothing I’m sure. Well, as long as you’re not gay. Then you’re experiencing a backsliding in rights.

It’s the boiling frog thing, slowly turning the temperature up until things that were unimaginable 5 or 10 years ago start being imaginable.
What rights for homosexuals have been reduced in Hungary?
I want actual facts not what you think will happen.

I don't know what the Dems are gonna do now that the Trump = Hitler scare campaign nonsense is now politically untenable. Biden campaign has already pulled ads. Media will have to be careful too.
This event doesn't suddenly make everything Trump has said and done not happen. Doesn't make him a good guy.

It would be good if EVERYONE turned down the rhetoric and had a shared commitment to democracy and the rule of law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back