Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Security Service actions immediately after the shooting were bizarre. They allowed him to stand up and make a defiant gesture to the crowd before shuffling off. If there was a second shooter he would have had a clear head shot for a few seconds in that time.

The only real response would be they were told the shooter was neutralised

I do think looking for a 2nd shooter is a valid reason to stay down

Security Service actions immediately after the shooting were bizarre. They allowed him to stand up and make a defiant gesture to the crowd before shuffling off. If there was a second shooter he would have had a clear head shot for a few seconds in that time.

How do you know the second shooter, if there was one, would be a “he”?

yeh last time he got in all those fretting petals thought the world was going to go into a nuclear war.

You understand how it works right? People in other positions responsible for actually enacting whatever the President demands have to actually do it. Many occasions they chose not to as it would contravene other rules.

Trump has already stated he plans to replace people in those positions with loyalists.

Oh well you got me there, I don’t care much for redneck magats getting unalived by their love of the 2nd Amendment!
Also, it was early in the peace and reports were light on, good to know you follow me around like a pathetic little puppy still!👍

😂😂😂😂

Get caught out and try and spin bullshit, no wonder you and Maggie love each other.

I’m a bloke you ****ing halfwit, I wasn’t laughing at the rednecks getting shot, which is kinda ironic in itself, I was testing the veracity of Krams apparent heightened empathy toward a couple of hicks attending a trump rally!

Just say you're a bloke. No need to be so offended and start swearing as if it's some sort of insult to be called a female.

Yeah, wait til they enact Project 2025, America will be a dictatorship and women and minorities will have zero rights.
3 inches would be preferable to that!👍

Assassinating a leader is often considered to be a bad idea because whoever succeeds them will likely be even more popular and even more extreme.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You understand how it works right? People in other positions responsible for actually enacting whatever the President demands have to actually do it. Many occasions they chose not to as it would contravene other rules.

Trump has already stated he plans to replace people in those positions with loyalists.
so you think he will have his own gang of henchman and world peace could come to an end?

I don't know what the Dems are gonna do now that the Trump = Hitler scare campaign nonsense is now politically untenable. Biden campaign has already pulled ads. Media will have to be careful too.

So you’ll continue to pretend you haven’t had it explained to you?

I suppose when you’re stumping for a conman like Trump you need to practice lying.
Nothing has been explained to me. All I hear is tin foil hat conspiracy theories that are completely laughable.

Is it possible this wasn't politically motivated? Just a narcissist out for fame?

Are you talking about the perpetrator or target?

Yes but one side gets huge donations from the fossil fuel industry and Christian nationalist psychos.

This is just more "both sides are the same" gaslighting. The Democrats are average as hell but the Republicans are on another level of bad.

There are ten million (count 'em - 10M!) Christian Zionists in the USA.

These are the number of representatives directly beholden to AIPAC:
aipac.jpg

And if you include the DFMI (Democratic Majority for Israel), the RJC (Republican Jewish Coalition) and J-Street (pro-Israel liberals), the chart looks like this:

aipac-all.jpg

I'd say fossil fuel lobbyists and Christian MAGAs etc are the least of the US democracy worries.

@trackaipac on twitter has all the numbers on the bought and paid-for politicians.

There are ten million (count 'em - 10M!) Christian Zionists in the USA.

These are the number of representatives directly beholden to AIPAC:
View attachment 2048452

And if you include the DFMI (Democratic Majority for Israel), the RJC (Republican Jewish Coalition) and J-Street (pro-Israel liberals), the chart looks like this:

View attachment 2048463

I'd say fossil fuel lobbyists and Christian MAGAs etc are the least of the US democracy worries.

@trackaipac on twitter has all the numbers on the bought and paid-for politicians.
And here we go.
The anti-semetic loonies have entered the building.

How do we get rid of X posts?
You mean the 'X posts' you don't like, right? Because twitter is just a platform that news agencies, journalists and others use to spread their stories and viewpoints globally in seconds.

And it's social media platforms like X are how news of this assassination attempt, and the subsequent reactions, was echoed around the world within seconds of it happening. The telegraph of the 21st century.

Here's a tip. Perhaps you should go to bed and wait for the Herald Sun to land on your manicured front lawn tomorrow morning so you can catch up with the Murdoch view of things?

BTW you and MPMonkeys posts share a remarkable similarity in content and style. ;)

Twitter posts and Reddit threads are not ‘evidence’.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back