Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im all over you pal, in everything.
Of course you are.

You Do That Whatever GIF by CBS

Again, a shit thing for Americans. Irrelevant for me in suburban Melbourne.

Then why post in this thread? I'd also suggest it'll reach beyond just Americans.

Again, a shit thing for Americans. Irrelevant for me in suburban Melbourne.
If Trump cancels AUKUS is it irrelevant? What if he pulls out of NATO? And then the QAUD? What if he convinces idiots in the Aus government to do his bidding on China again and this time China respond with more trade bans - would that matter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Trump cancels AUKUS is it irrelevant? What if he pulls out of NATO? And then the QAUD? What if he convinces idiots in the Aus government to do his bidding on China again and this time China respond with more trade bans - would that matter?
Or bungle the US response to Covid so badly that an American had 10x the chance of dying of Covid than an Australian.

I gotta bite, ok mr education and wise man of BF forums, so let me get this right....

One of the worlds smartest men and also richest changed the rules because he just happens to be mates with Trump.
No other reason'? nothing to do with free speech? I find your logic amazing as youre quick to point out and try belittle a fellow poster, you talked down to the poster like he knows nothing, but in fact it is you who knows nothing.

You talk about credible news sources, are you aware that most news is there to manipulate you and also have some agenda right? might be money, might be advertising , might be political etc....

You know news is edited to be whatever the story teller wants you to think?
So good so far...
You know that there are agencies who spread what they want to you believe right?

You know that there is such a thing as subliminal messaging and thought manipulation right?
... but let's keep the conspiracist stuff where it belongs, please.

Zelenskyy has guts.
Trump has ego.

When you're as old as those guys you can keel over at any time.
Oh a bullet nearly hit my head... It misssed ...Yeehaaa.

Probably even got the adrenalin flowing for a minute or so.

Actually do you mean Zelensky or Putin, i get so confused.

if you're gonna reply to me at least give me more than goddam pathetic pearl clutching horse shit i could get on the tellie. give me something interesting or leave me alone

Aw, diddums, someone quoted something you posted on an online forum.

What are you, 12yo? Maybe you and Monkeys should stick to pleasuring each other.

Cheerio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back