Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hilarious and a disgrace to hear Repiblicans ask to tone down violent rhetoric, particularly when trumpf suggested there will be a bloodbath if he loses the election.
You're either intentionally disingenuous or one of the stupidest people I've ever met. Hahaha I used to suspect the first... but I'm starting to think it may be the second.

No we wont. This is different.

He now has a whole party and legal system doing his bidding. This is nothing like last time. If he gets control of the military too, then its all over.

When the US stops protecting trade routes then prices of imported goods will triple. And in many cases access to certain goods will simply no longer be possible.

War will break out in the China south sea and spread across Eastern Europe.

And if democracy falls in the Us, it falls not long after in Australia too.
Just saving this lunacy so we can return to it in future.

One of my neighbours is an anti-vaccine, conspiracy theorist hat-wearing MAGA devotee. I usually ignore him, but once he found out I have served in the ADF he started spouting all sorts of conspiracy theories, which only ramped up when he found out I served on a UN Peacekeeping Mission. Suddenly whenever I see him on the street now, he starts calling out "Mr UN " & "Mr "World Economic Forum", and telling me I need to support Trump to beat the global elite. I'm like "heck dude, I'm just putting my rubbish bins out"!

I'm confused, as an Australian , how does one support Trump.

One of my neighbours is an anti-vaccine, conspiracy theorist hat-wearing MAGA devotee. I usually ignore him, but once he found out I have served in the ADF he started spouting all sorts of conspiracy theories, which only ramped up when he found out I served on a UN Peacekeeping Mission. Suddenly whenever I see him on the street now, he starts calling out "Mr UN " & "Mr "World Economic Forum", and telling me I need to support Trump to beat the global elite. I'm like "heck dude, I'm just putting my rubbish bins out"!
Hahahaha Mr World Economic Forum. Well are you?

Geez they are idiots
You’re a better person than I.
Yep, my last interaction was when I was sitting in the local bar of our estate, watching North be witches' hats on Kayo versus the opposition about 6-weeks ago. I'm sitting there drowning my sorrows when in walks Mr. MAGA hat wearer after a round of golf, he grabbed his drink, saw me and walked over to within a metre or so, and started on the whole "Trump, UN, WEF, Global elite, Pedo's", and how I was a supporter of them through having been in the ADF & serving with the UN. I told him "mate Im struggling to accept North lack of on-field effort, go away"! When he realised I was more interested in watching the game, drinking beer and zero interest in him, he walked away with his MAGA hat on!

Can you actually address his point? How is trumps language not encouraging politico violence?
Are you talking about the "bloodbath" line? I'm not devolving into a discussion based on flawed disingenuous logic. The term "bloodbath" was clearly used in the context of a signifcsnt downturn in the stockmarket. Like one would say Adelaide v St Kilda the other day was a bloodbath. Any person who ATTEMPTS to say otherwise is disingenuous and is merely projecting the violent rhetoric that they engage in "Trump is Hitler etc" on to the other side.

I don't engage in gutter logic.

Last edited:
Have to agree. It was most weird.
They want this stuff to happen. They want a war. Most probably don't want to actually do any fighting, they just want to watch and imagine all of the benefits they will scoop up and all the people they don't like being sentenced to death.

Roaches!

Seeing Kennedy fist pump the air with the back of his head missing would have been quite a sight.

Yes, the parallels with Hitler are striking and seemingly overlooked by many.
Trump went from right wing popularist to fascist when he started denying the results of the election which included inciting an insurrection at the capitol and the many times he tried to get election officials to break the law. These are the actions of an autocrat who has no wish to follow democratic norms.
If Trumpy gets elected, it will be fascism 'uber alles'.

Adolf was 44 when he became Chancellor.
The good thing is Trump is 78.

Time isn't on his side.

Unless he finds a way to go full Davros.

Davros_Trump.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you talking about the "bloodbath" line? I'm not devolving into a discussion based on flawed disingenuous logic. The term "bloodbath" was clearly used in the context of an overwhelming victory. Like one would say Adelaide v St Kilda the other day was a bloodbath. Any person who ATTEMPTS to say otherwise is disingenuous and is merely projecting the violent rhetoric that they engage in "Trump is Hitler etc" on to the other side.

I don't engage in gutter logic.

Is this a bit like Biden saying Trump should be put in the crosshairs?

Is this a bit like Biden saying Trump should be put in the crosshairs?
I've never said that was violent rhetoric and don't agree with the assertion that it led to yesterday's events

I do think "crosshairs" has less of an everyday use than "bloodbath" which is used in a variety of circumstances in everyday life.. stock market, sports, bad meeting etc. And do think it was an odd choice of words. But I don't consider that to be violent rhetoric in and of itself.

FlowersByIrene what did you think when Trump and Jr mocked Paul Pelosi for nearly being killed by a hammer wielding Trump supporter?
I still don't think we have enough information about that incident to understand what happened so I choose not to comment.

I still don't think we have enough information about that incident to understand what happened so I choose not to comment.
Eh? What info is missing.

I know I am going to regret asking...

Trump tanked the economy last time he was in office which Biden has turned around increasing USA Debt by x3 , you do understand the global repercussions if Trump just continues to do that again which won’t just end after a term as the republicans and Trump have been very vocal about ending term limits .

And That’s not even discussing the effects of Trunp giving daddy Putin everything he wants from giving him Ukraine and to leaving NATO…I’m sure that this will have a long lasting effect globally. This is an administration that sold classified details and gave favours to other countries for profits which resulted in assests being killed around the world . He’s a global threat.

Like I said you must be very ignorant or just obtuse to the dangers of a Trump administration they didn’t know what they were doing last time …this time they have a plan you just have to read Project 2025 to see what they’ll do or just listen to you orange pedo idol for once.

No doubt you’ll just ignore all this once again and the facts that the republicans are actively trying to remove the guardrails and protection for their democracy in favour of a dictatorship.

How exactly did Trump tank the economy? US GDP, SNP500 & Dow Jones were all growing quite well from 2016 - 2020, outside of COVID.

I cannot see any signs of a struggling US Economy from 2016 until COVID occured.

or are you suggesting COVID was Trumps doing?

FlowersByIrene what did you think when Trump and Jr mocked Paul Pelosi for nearly being killed by a hammer wielding Trump supporter?
And I love how your participation in these threads is just putting pot shots from the side lines insinuating your political opponents are pedos eith zero evidence and then love to follow up every post as if you engage in any level of reciprocal discussion. Stick to your role of make your little jokes mate.

Yep, my last interaction was when I was sitting in the local bar of our estate, watching North be witches' hats on Kayo versus the opposition about 6-weeks ago. I'm sitting there drowning my sorrows when in walks Mr. MAGA hat wearer after a round of golf, he grabbed his drink, saw me and walked over to within a metre or so, and started on the whole "Trump, UN, WEF, Global elite, Pedo's", and how I was a supporter of them through having been in the ADF & serving with the UN. I told him "mate Im struggling to accept North lack of on-field effort, go away"! When he realised I was more interested in watching the game, drinking beer and zero interest in him, he walked away with his MAGA hat on!

Nobody believes this story. Nobody in Australia wears a MAGA hat to a bar. 😂
Cmon mate, at least try and make it sound somewhat realistic.

Not enough information about an 82 year old man having his skull caved in by a Trump supporter, looking for his political opponent.

What more information do you want?

And I didn’t actually ask your opinion of the incident itself, I asked if you disavowed Trump and his son for making sick jokes about the attack.

Or is that what you need more information on before commenting?

Here are some examples of Trump's rhetoric.

On putting 100% tariffs on cars:
Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that's going to be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it.

On immigrants/immigration:
Donald Trump 's descriptions of people from other countries and other racial and ethnic groups as subhuman animals is the kind of language we see in countries before they have ethnic violence or even genocide. It's the kind of language we see when authoritarian movements rise to power.

He has mulled shooting illegal border crossers in the legs and offered to pay the legal fees of people who roughed up protesters that disrupted his 2016 campaign rallies.

He's appealing to the worst aspects of humanity
Why do you words like vermin and poisoning of the blood?
Because our country is being poisoned.

On shoplifters Pelosi, Milley:
Shoplifters should be immediately shot, suggested the United States’ top general be executed and mocked a political opponent’s husband who was beaten with a hammer.

Media:
Threaten NBC News and MSNBC’s access to the airwaves over news coverage of him that he called “Country Threatening Treason.”

Trumps says the quiet things out loud that his supporters and defenders agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back