Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, my last interaction was when I was sitting in the local bar of our estate, watching North be witches' hats on Kayo versus the opposition about 6-weeks ago. I'm sitting there drowning my sorrows when in walks Mr. MAGA hat wearer after a round of golf, he grabbed his drink, saw me and walked over to within a metre or so, and started on the whole "Trump, UN, WEF, Global elite, Pedo's", and how I was a supporter of them through having been in the ADF & serving with the UN. I told him "mate Im struggling to accept North lack of on-field effort, go away"! When he realised I was more interested in watching the game, drinking beer and zero interest in him, he walked away with his MAGA hat on!
Great story, could've used a vampire though.

What you're talking about is mob rule.

No, what i am talking about is if Party A has policies, and Party A is elected. Party A will implement those policies, as that's what they were elected on.

The same thing occurs in Australia.

How exactly did Trump tank the economy? US GDP, SNP500 & Dow Jones were all growing quite well from 2016 - 2020, outside of COVID.

I cannot see any signs of a struggling US Economy from 2016 until COVID occured.

or are you suggesting COVID was Trumps doing?
the national debt went up mainly due to tax cuts and higher spending… the national debt increased by approximately $7.8 trillion, rising from around $19.9 trillion at the start of his term in January 2017 to approximately $27.7 trillion by the end of January 2021.

And good job disregarding the rest of my post you’ll be going onto my ignore list very soon

Okay, i think it's time to take a break from this Thread. We had a couple of hours of reason in this thread yesterday morning, with even people like CM86 taking a strong and accountable stand against violent rhetoric, which was a welcome surprise. Only for it to divulge into more conspiracy theory nonsense, and violent and hateful rhetoric from the left leaning usual suspects in this thread. Pretty sick really, a bunch of unfounded garbage spewed by the scores of brainwashed fools in this thread. i hope you get the help you all clearly need. Bring on a Trump Victory.

1721007090483.png

the national debt went up mainly due to tax cuts and higher spending… the national debt increased by approximately $7.8 trillion, rising from around $19.9 trillion at the start of his term in January 2017 to approximately $27.7 trillion by the end of January 2021.

And good job disregarding the rest of my post you’ll be going onto my ignore list very soon

US Federal Debt under Trump followed the same trajectory from Obama before him.

Maybe put me on ignore, so i dont have to read your complete drivel any longer.

1721007188750.png

Attachments

• 1721007168678.png
    1721007168678.png
    8 KB · Views: 5
How exactly did Trump tank the economy? US GDP, SNP500 & Dow Jones were all growing quite well from 2016 - 2020, outside of COVID.

I cannot see any signs of a struggling US Economy from 2016 until COVID occured.

or are you suggesting COVID was Trumps doing?
One of President Donald Trump’s profoundly damaging legacies will be the explosive rise in the national debt that occurred on his watch.

The financial burden that he’s inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt.

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country.

The growth in the annual deficit under Trump ranks as the third-biggest increase, relative to the size of the economy, of any U.S. presidential administration

Yep, my last interaction was when I was sitting in the local bar of our estate, watching North be witches' hats on Kayo versus the opposition about 6-weeks ago. I'm sitting there drowning my sorrows when in walks Mr. MAGA hat wearer after a round of golf, he grabbed his drink, saw me and walked over to within a metre or so, and started on the whole "Trump, UN, WEF, Global elite, Pedo's", and how I was a supporter of them through having been in the ADF & serving with the UN. I told him "mate Im struggling to accept North lack of on-field effort, go away"! When he realised I was more interested in watching the game, drinking beer and zero interest in him, he walked away with his MAGA hat on!
My mate's uncle married a Pinochet loving Chilean bird and they were all in on Trump from the get go.

One of President Donald Trump’s profoundly damaging legacies will be the explosive rise in the national debt that occurred on his watch.

The financial burden that he’s inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt.

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country.

The growth in the annual deficit under Trump ranks as the third-biggest increase, relative to the size of the economy, of any U.S. presidential administration

The national debt was already seeing massive increase in trajectory from 2010 onwards. 6 years BEFORE trump was even elected.

This idea that Trump was the only one who increased debt is just ****in stupid.

1721007350739.png

View attachment 2048953
Oh you’re on ignore

There is no point in engaging with you in good faith when you ignore so much and then pretend that no one is proving you the information you asked for…

and just quietly the debt went up significantly compare to the Obama's presidency, the national debt increased by approximately $8.6 trillion in total over his two terms

Obtuse is too kind to describe you no wonder you followed Hird

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, i think it's time to take a break from this Thread. We had a couple of hours of reason in this thread yesterday morning, with even people like CM86 taking a strong and accountable stand against violent rhetoric, which was a welcome surprise. Only for it to divulge into more conspiracy theory nonsense, and violent and hateful rhetoric from the left leaning usual suspects in this thread. Pretty sick really, a bunch of unfounded garbage spewed by the scores of brainwashed fools in this thread. i hope you get the help you all clearly need. Bring on a Trump Victory.

View attachment 2048948

So you’re saying it’s great to take a strong stand against violent rhetoric?

But you won’t criticise Trump and Jr for openly and clearly mocking the near fatal attack on a political opponent’s husband?

How about you practice what you preach, rather than running away when challenged?

Oh you’re on ignore no point in engaging with you in good faith when you ignore so much and then pretend that no one is proving you the information you asked for

Obtuse is too kind to describe you no wonder you followed Hird

President Obama 2009 - 2017. Debt went from ~8 Trillion to over ~20 Trillion

President Trump 2016 - 2020. Debt went from ~20 Trillion to ~27 Trillion. Most of that during COVID.

President Biden 2020 - 2024. Debt Went from 27 Trillion to over 32 Trillion.

But yeah. Trumps the one who rose the debt rofl.

Put me on ignore. utterly woeful argument from you and you were caught.

View attachment 2048953
Your graph is misleading, educate yourself before posting.

Did you forget that Obama was President during one of worst depressions?

In 2008, the American people turned to Barack Obama to lead the country through the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. His North Star was to make the economy work for the middle class and for those fighting to join it. He took steps to create jobs, rescue the auto industry, and rebuild the economy on a new foundation for growth and prosperity.

View attachment 2048953
Maths people might have a better interpretation, but even if we ignore the Covid bump in 2020, it doesn't look like the same trajectory at all.

1721007689492.png

President Trump 2016 - 202. Debt went from ~20 Trillion to ~27 Trillion. Most of that during COVID.

Put me on ingore. utterly woeful argument from you and you were caught.

When left wingers start arguing for their case with economics/balancing the budget you know they have conceded defeat.

They only care about social issues no matter the cost.

Maths people might have a better interpretation, but even if we ignore the Covid bump in 2020, it doesn't look like the same trajectory at all.

View attachment 2048971

From 2020 onwards Is under Biden ROFL

Thanks for proving my exact point.

1721007999798.png

You know these indicators are lagging, yeah?

yeah they aren't lagged by 4 years mate.

Is quite clear that from 2010 - 2020 Debt followed the same growth trajectory, as soon as COVID occurred it went off the scale and hasn't been arrested since.

Thanks for confirming that Trump is actually no worse at managing debt than Obama or Biden. We got there in the end.

President Trump 2016 - 2020. Debt went from ~20 Trillion to ~27 Trillion. Most of that during COVID.

President Biden 2020 - 2024. Debt Went from 27 Trillion to over 32 Trillion.

Put me on ignore. utterly woeful argument from you and you were caught.
You want to point to COVID but ignore the 2008 stock market fiasco that Obama had to deal with

Like I said obtuse and this is the argument you’re focussing on and not all my other points which you continually ignore

On to ignore

You want to point to COVID but ignore the 2008 stock market fiasco that Obama had to deal with

Like I said obtuse and this is the argument you’re focussing on and not all my other points which you continually ignore

On to ignore

Thats why i took it from 2010 - 2 years after the GFC occurred.

lol this is too good.

When left wingers start arguing for their case with economics/balancing the budget you know they have conceded defeat.

They only care about social issues no matter the cost.
It’s only Hirdy that’s focussing on this issue as the muppet doesn’t engage with any other points or discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back