Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she has "seen videos" of political assassination with a sample size of four. Then, presumably to try and make a political point, uses all caps to send a message.

I also am not aware of any videos of the King assassination, but perhaps I’ve just missed it.

The two Kennedys and King weren’t in any state to jump up and fist pump and Reagan wasn’t that much better. The “USA” chant is extremely weird, but also really took off under Bush. It’s an absurd thing to chant, especially in a situation like this, but then it’s a politically absurd country. And it’s an absurd tweet, but the kind of thing that Democratic partisans are like bees in honey for.

I also am not aware of any videos of the King assassination, but perhaps I’ve just missed it.

The two Kennedys and King weren’t in any state to jump up and fist pump and Reagan wasn’t that much better. The “USA” chant is extremely weird, but also really took off under Bush. It’s an absurd thing to chant, especially in a situation like this, but then it’s a politically absurd country.

It was mass madness when the danger was still unknown….or was it?
Protective agent stooping to get his MAGA hat too.

Or maybe Biden arranged fir the worst protective personnel to be assigned to Trump

Even putting aside the direct impact he can have on trade relationships with Australia surely you can acknowledge the divisivd rhetoric he uses that has impacts on us socially. This thread is a clear example.

Most of the thread is people with way too much time on their hands believing everything they read.

The world was going to end the last time he was President.

Most of the thread is people with way too much time on their hands believing everything they read.

Really, most were just poking fun. It’s only when he could see he would lose second term he got scary
Or the strange actions when the covid crisis hit. Boring administrator would have been good then
Specifically talking about bigfooty

Attempted assassination of Trump. No riots, no occupying and burning buildings. :think:
Bit tricky when it was one of their very own who shot, hey.
If it was an immigrant it would have been different because that of what Trump constantly invokes violence about.
Embarrassing actually MTG Vance and Bobo’s tweet.

Piddly little ear graze.
Anyway he’s back to grifting and golfing already. Didn’t take long.
I guess he will be forced to do a photo shoot with the dead rally goer’s family and a bit more grifting.
At least he can sell some Trump as hero merchandise..

I’m glad he wasn’t killed, but you reap what you sow, MAGA.

I do recall Trump telling the Uvalde parents to get over it.
Of course all those children dead were just immigrants, barely worth a concern.

Strange person

People present you with evidence and facts and it's all 'yeah but man I'm allowed my opinion'. That's some mighty fine cognitive dissonance.

Didn't people storm their Capitol or something or did I misremember that, my memory's a bit foggy given all the rioting, violence, and death in the US in those four years.

So when North Korea was firing missiles over SK and Japan into the ocean, and Trump crossed the DMZ from SK to NK to meet with Kim Jong Un, he wasn’t calling for calm? The same Trump that brokered peace deals in the Middle East?

Do you lot only watch CNN and MSNBC. Get out of your bubbles and get informed.
Brokered🤣peace🤣deals🤣in 🤣the 🤣Middle East 🤣

Details about the shooting are coming out slowly, mostly from both authorised and unauthorised sources within the FBI investigation:

“At this time, the information that we have indicates that the shooter acted alone and that there are currently no public safety concerns,” FBI special agent-in-charge Kevin Rojek said in a telephone briefing. “At present we have not identified an ideology associated with the subject, but I want to remind everyone that we’re still very early in this investigation.”

Rojek identified the firearm used in the attack as an AR-style rifle chambered in 5.56 mm, a common caliber for such weapons. Authorities said it was purchased legally by the suspect’s father.

During a search of a vehicle used by the gunman, “we located a suspicious device which was inspected by bomb technicians,” Rojek said. “We have seized the device, rendered it safe and we are also in the process of analyzing that further.”

One local police officer climbed to the roof and encountered Crooks, who pointed his rifle at the officer. The officer retreated down the ladder, and Crooks quickly took a shot towards Trump, and that’s when Secret Service snipers shot him, said the officials, who spoke to AP on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

Images of Crooks’ body show he appears to have been wearing a T-shirt from Demolition Ranch, a popular YouTube channel that regularly posts videos of its creator firing off handguns and assault rifles at targets that include human mannequins.

Matt Carriker, the Texas-based creator of Demolition Ranch, did not respond to a phone message or email on Sunday, but posted a photo of Crooks’ bloody corpse wearing his brand’s T-shirt on social media with the comment “What the hell.”

The FBI said Sunday that investigators have not yet identified any ideology fuelling the gunman who fired at former president Donald Trump at a packed campaign rally — suggesting the horrifying assassination attempt may not have a primarily political motive.

Crooks worked as a dietary aide at Bethel Park Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, the administrator of that facility said in a statement. The statement said Crooks “performed his job without concern and his background check was clean.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Details about the shooting are coming out slowly, mostly from unauthorised sources within the FBI investigation:

Bomb-making materials were found inside Crooks’ vehicle near the Trump rally and at his home, according to two officials who were not authorised to speak publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity. A white Allegheny County Police truck identified as bomb squad pulled up to the home late on Sunday morning.

Crooks used an AR-style rifle, which authorities said they believe was purchased by his father. Kevin Rojek, FBI special agent in charge in Pittsburgh, said that investigators do not yet know if he took the gun without his father’s permission.

One local police officer climbed to the roof and encountered Crooks, who pointed his rifle at the officer. The officer retreated down the ladder, and Crooks quickly took a shot towards Trump, and that’s when Secret Service snipers shot him, said the officials, who spoke to AP on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

Images of Crooks’ body show he appears to have been wearing a T-shirt from Demolition Ranch, a popular YouTube channel that regularly posts videos of its creator firing off handguns and assault rifles at targets that include human mannequins.

Matt Carriker, the Texas-based creator of Demolition Ranch, did not respond to a phone message or email on Sunday, but posted a photo of Crooks’ bloody corpse wearing his brand’s T-shirt on social media with the comment “What the hell.”

The FBI said Sunday that investigators have not yet identified any ideology fuelling the gunman who fired at former president Donald Trump at a packed campaign rally — suggesting the horrifying assassination attempt may not have a primarily political motive.

Crooks worked as a dietary aide at Bethel Park Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, the administrator of that facility said in a statement. The statement said Crooks “performed his job without concern and his background check was clean.”

This suggests he was a reasonable enough marksmen with only the late pivot of the head saving Trump

People present you with evidence and facts and it's all 'yeah but man I'm allowed my opinion'. That's some mighty fine cognitive dissonance.

you havent provided any facts at all.

I couldn't give a rat's arse who you vote for or support. Your the only one who seems to care what others do.

Details about the shooting are coming out slowly, mostly from unauthorised sources within the FBI investigation:

Bomb-making materials were found inside Crooks’ vehicle near the Trump rally and at his home, according to two officials who were not authorised to speak publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity. A white Allegheny County Police truck identified as bomb squad pulled up to the home late on Sunday morning.

Crooks used an AR-style rifle, which authorities said they believe was purchased by his father. Kevin Rojek, FBI special agent in charge in Pittsburgh, said that investigators do not yet know if he took the gun without his father’s permission.

Are AR rifles allowed for anyone in that state or do you need to pass some sort of check?

Tom Elliott whose show i enjoy has stated that he's not saying biden was behind this, but biden has used inflammatory language in reference to trump.
It's sad seeing Aussie MAGA emerge from under their rocks after this.

Trump turned his head and the bullet nicks his ear rather than going through his brain. Just cm’s from rewriting world history.

This is undoubtedly terrible. Tragic and innocent loss of life and physical injuries. Mental scars and wounds from the trauma of the event.

Gun sales will probably go up 10-fold as it is. We would have probably gone close to 50-fold and a civil war had Trump been assassinated.

you havent provided any facts at all.

I couldn't give a rat's arse who you vote for or support. Your the only one who seems to care what others do.

I've provided evidence that this term for Trump would be materially worse or less encumbered than the last despite you and your clique continually falling back on the "The world didn't end last time he was in" line.

I've demonstrated why Trump is a threat to democracy after you asked the question.

I've corrected you several times on your factually incorrect assertion that if the majority of people want Biden to be elected he will win the election.

No facts? Ok..

Details about the shooting are coming out slowly, mostly from both authorised and unauthorised sources within the FBI investigation:

“At this time, the information that we have indicates that the shooter acted alone and that there are currently no public safety concerns,” FBI special agent-in-charge Kevin Rojek said in a telephone briefing. “At present we have not identified an ideology associated with the subject, but I want to remind everyone that we’re still very early in this investigation.”

Rojek identified the firearm used in the attack as an AR-style rifle chambered in 5.56 mm, a common caliber for such weapons. Authorities said it was purchased legally by the suspect’s father.

During a search of a vehicle used by the gunman, “we located a suspicious device which was inspected by bomb technicians,” Rojek said. “We have seized the device, rendered it safe and we are also in the process of analyzing that further.”

Idolising guns isn’t Ideology? If you don’t think so it’s rooted in the same mental irregularity

I've provided evidence that this term for Trump would be materially worse or less encumbered than the last despite you and your clique continually falling back on the "The world didn't end last time he was in" line.

I've demonstrated why Trump is a threat to democracy after you asked the question.

I've corrected you several times on your factually incorrect assertion that if the majority of people want Biden to be elected he will win the election.

No facts? Ok..
The poster also ignored my response and evidence to why Trump is a threat to Democracy several pages back….I just think the poster is in their own little bubble and doesn’t want to be challenged on their view even when asking for evidence that challenges said views

No facts? Ok..

How can be a fact is it has not occurred? Have you been to the future?

all of those are your opinion leading to you making a conclusion.

Trump will likely be elected, the world will keep spinning (amazingly like it did the last time he was elected). You will likely be in here at the next US election telling people if they dont agree with you the world will blow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back