Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethics should be good enough to stop it, but we've seen otherwise.

You say Pelosi grifted harder, but Pelosi is way behind Scott, and is only just ahead of four other Republicans. Why aren't we talking about them?

There is a different set of rules for conservatives.

Kram - What is your opinion on a) the Supreme Court's recent ruling on 'official acts' and b) the latest decision from Florida re classified documents? You don't think that has serious implications for the direction of the country?

Laws allow insider trading for politicians in the states.

You’re saying that members of Congress have the legislated right to trade stocks on insider information that is provided to them in the course of their positions and not available to the general public.

Seems extraordinary.

Could you and Boogers please explain the mechanics of this for me. What legislation allows this?

Cheers

You’re saying that members of Congress have the legislated right to trade stocks on insider information that is provided to them in the course of their positions and not available to the general public.

Seems extraordinary.

Could you and Boogers please explain the mechanics of this for me. What legislation allows this?

Cheers
There is no law that prevents them. Of course they're never going to enact one.

Kram - What is your opinion on a) the Supreme Court's recent ruling on 'official acts' and b) the latest decision from Florida re classified documents? You don't think that has serious implications for the direction of the country?
You're mistaking Kram for someone who gives a shit

The guy is a right wing troll

Ah yes starting a world war and slaughter of 6 million Jews is a reasonable comparison…

Give them time, they're only at the Nuremberg phase.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean like last time he was President? interested to know how you think that might happen 🤔
Last time he and the GOP weren’t prepared. They’ve fixed that now. They have installed the extreme RW SCOTUS majority, they have Project 25 which perhaps, by the way, you should research.

tumblr_inline_ntrzeqa2ie1rfwcyf_500.gif

(10 pts to anyone who gets the reference)

Chief Would be great if BF introduced a rule that posting emojis in response to thread comments was only allowed for those actively participating in thread commentary.

Promotes thread participation rather than drive by/pile on sniping emojis.

You could call it the Boogers rule.

Ironic thing is those who mostly are sick of the "direction of the USA", or more likely their own living standards/situations, are mostly in very red states who continue to vote republican, to the detriment of their own interests.
It's shown clearly the higher red votes, the lower education, income and living standard, and most of those are absolute rusted on repubs.
They continue to vote in the exact thing they blame "the extreme left" for.
It's hilarious they still believe the rhetoric that he is anti-establishment, will "drain the swamp", will do anything for working class people and will do anything other than destroy government departments and regulations to make it easier for him and his cronies to make themselves richer. It's only been four years since he was voted out, you think they'd have longer memories 😵‍💫

I think it's truly amazing that people are so consumed by culture wars (that they're not directly, personally, affected by) by that they'll vote to keep themselves poorer, or for their infrastructure to decay further. What do they gain instead, a feeling of victory?
That's their whole grift, try to get us fighting each other over culture war BS (or scapegoating minorities etc) while they run off with the cash.

Ie it's the economy, stupid!

Most of you on here should be watching MSNBC.
Just finished being critical of Trumps radical policies such as banning men from competing in women’s sports.
So, so triggered the lefties.
Sorry, I’m too busy watching the triggered RWNJs tear each other apart over Harmeet Dhillon’s Sikh prayer at the RNC.

Sorry, I’m too busy watching the triggered RWNJs tear each other apart over Harmeet Dhillon’s Sikh prayer at the RNC.
Yeah, when Donald Trump said he will be the President for all Americans, his supporters instinctively knew that what he meant was all Christian Americans.
I guess Dhillon will be in the camps alongside all of the other non-Christians and non-Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back