Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting ..... how will this go down in conservative south carolina

PolitVidChannel is the place I turn to for 80-90% of my news.

Not exactly "new" news for Graham i.e. rumours of being gay or having sex with men.

Also, they don't care. What they perceive as having questionable morals, does not matter if you're one of them.

If he sticks to the script and "stays" loyal to Trump (given he like Vance was a fierce opponent early), he'll be fine.

Not exactly "new" news for Graham i.e. rumours of being gay or having sex with men.

Also, they don't care. What they perceive as having questionable morals, does not matter if you're one of them.

If he sticks to the script and "stays" loyal to Trump (given he like Vance was a fierce opponent early), he'll be fine.
That's what I thought. This isn't exactly Dylan goes electric, you have to assume people don't care.

Yes. We don’t need to be dealing with rumours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hardly a shock, I always wondered if this guy has been "Epsteined".
He is a psychopath NeoCon, just hearing his war mongering rhetoric gets the blood boiling.

The problem with this narrative - which I'm sure even you dont believe - is that it undoes all the '' The Biden Crime Family weaponised the DOJ ''

I mean at least get your stories straight

It was either Joe or it wasnt
Ok then, it wasn’t. Everyone has been gaslit for 3-4 years. Obama, Schumer, Pelosi have been running he show. Biden has been absent more than he’s been present. It’s a matter of weeks since KJP assured everyone that Biden was on top of his game, had never been sharper - clearly lying, wasn’t she?
Where is he now? Why hasn’t he made the announcement from the Oval Office? Who composed the tweet?

Yes. We don’t need to be dealing with rumours.
True. I don't care if he has either.

I'm just saying it's not the first time and many conservatives don't actually care about whether a candidate is personally consistent with their professed or expected "morality".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back