USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2102520

Vance, probably: "Look we love guns just as much as you all love guns. Sure, a school shooting happens, sometimes, and kids kill other kids with guns. But thats what freedom and liberty and not being a communist looks like! We love guns!"
Pretty much.

The freedom to own guns is not much of a freedom in the end.

The sad thing is if even one of the pollies direct family members were shot in a massacre, it would still not change their mindset.

Reminds me of that state legislator who cut regulations on water parks, and then his own son was killed at one while he and his family were there.

A friendly reminder to please be more peaceful with your posts... we all share in the responsibility to lift the standard here m8.

Do you want us to get a doughnut for you to sit on?

FMD what a prevaricator.

I’d even say virtuosic, but that would imply there’s something virtuous about being able to spout that much useless BS and not feel remotely embarrassed.
Doesn’t even get within reach of ‘motherhood’ statements.

Sexually assaults young women, rips off charities, doesn’t pay bills, lies non stop ….. but they vote for him because he is a whizz at matters mercantile, economics and management.

Surely in 2024, after 40 years of flatter business structures and self managed teams, your average Joe knows a bit about business.

Audit to combat wasteful spending. I can already tell what the recommendations will be.

1. Cut funding to tax office so they can't carry out enforcement duties and the rich can run amok hiding their money and avoiding tax
2. Cut funding to education, because kids don't vote, and who cares about kids who are just being taught to be liberals anyway.
3. Cut Obamacare because poor sick people shouldn't be helped.

Done. Lets move on. Just **** the country but who cares.
Almost 70% of the US full-time Federal Government workforce is in defence, veteran's affairs, homeland security and justice. For Trump and Musk to make any headway at all into employee numbers, they have to slash and burn in those.

I'm looking forward to the campaign ad spelling that one out...

the-federal-government-has-2.2-million-full-time-employees.png

Almost 70% of the US full-time Federal Government workforce is in defence, veteran's affairs, homeland security and justice. For Trump and Musk to make any headway at all into employee numbers, they have to slash and burn in those.

I'm looking forward to the campaign ad spelling that one out...

View attachment 2102822
Your average Joe in America doesn't know that though.
It's just another "Drain the Swamp" slogan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, there's no amendment to the constitution saying your children have the right to not be shot at school...
Imagine sending your kid off to school and knowing they have a chance to be shot with an AR-15 weapon of War!
They wear pins on their lapels the republicans, they are the antithesis of family values!

Imagine sending your kid off to school and knowing they have a chance to be shot with an AR-15 weapon of War!
They wear pins on their lapels the republicans, they are the antithesis of family values!

This gets normalised over there as a school supply site

Bulletproof backpack inserts/pencil cases and a bleed control kit. Just boggles the mind they accept that and don't think it's weird

This gets normalised over there as a school supply site

Bulletproof backpack inserts/pencil cases and a bleed control kit. Just boggles the mind they accept that and don't think it's weird
Are they available in team colors?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back