Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

Will any of the remaining trials (which in my view are all way more significant than the New York case) occur before the election?
Not when canon is slow walking docs case and supreme court has waited 2 months on the immunity proposition .
The ruling is likely to come any day now which may smother the news cycle with the debate.

Will any of the remaining trials (which in my view are all way more significant than the New York case) occur before the election?
Nope.

His only legal strategy of delay delay delay has been largely successful. That two-tiered justice systems comes to his rescue again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"And I'm not saying he would say this, but the choice here is the choice, if you have to, Nicolle, if you want someone to house sit your home and you have two elderly men you have to choose between," Dowd described. "You have to pick one: One, this guy named Joe Biden who is elderly. He may forget to turn the porch light off, and he may take a nap or two. But he's going to water your plants and feed your dog. Donald Trump, the house sitter, will kill your plants, sell your furniture, and kill your dog and probably let the burglars in so he could split the profits on whatever the burglar is going to get."

Biden may forget to turn off porch light but Trump 'will kill your dog': Ex-Bush adviser

Remove this Banner Ad

Back