Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is a bonus super for chief
Nothing bonus about this for anyone IMO. More trouble. More RWNJs going off. More mentally disturbed people having their fears "confirmed".

How absolutely stupid was that shooter? I don’t know wtf they wanted out of this. Trump survived and he will be painted as a hero against the ‘radical left’ by the right. They will now conflate the attack on Trump as an attack on the US itself. They’ve given them a new rallying angle.

Win or lose the election, the shooter has now taken this battle to a new level.

How absolutely stupid was that shooter? I don’t know wtf they wanted out of this. Trump survived and he will be painted as a hero against the ‘radical left’ by the right. They will now conflate the attack on Trump as an attack on the US itself.

Maybe the shooter was a RWNJ and intentionally grazed him

Nothing bonus about this for anyone IMO. More trouble. More RWNJs going off. More mentally disturbed people having their fears "confirmed".
This will only result in more violence as you’ve stated, the Trump team will use the image to portray him as a tough guy and will get the swing voters to vote for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How absolutely stupid was that shooter? I don’t know wtf they wanted out of this. Trump survived and he will be painted as a hero against the ‘radical left’ by the right. They will now conflate the attack on Trump as an attack on the US itself. They’ve given them a new rallying angle.

Lol, you actually posted this thought bubble?😆👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back