Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Trump didn't look back to the right that bullets hitting the back of his head, also lucky that the shooter couldn't handle the gun and the next couple bullets were miles off target, good gunmen would have had all 3 bullets near enough to target.
There's been reports that a police officer made it on to the roof and then gunman pulled the rifle at the cop before turning back and having a few shots at Trump. Not the worst effort if that's true and he has fired a few quick shots away in panic

Everything I saw in the footage looked like no care for the safety of the crowd. Also they are saying not enough people security, yet the motorcade seemed to be dozens of vehicles.

Lots of stuff was weird about the day and will be fertile ground for conspiracies for quite a while
The motorcade is cosplay. Most of it is cosplay.

What is the Secret Service's responsibility at a rally like this? And isn't Trump known for not paying (and probably skimping on) local security services

Wait, so this guy called JD Vance is Trump's running mate?

The same JD Vance who labelled himself a “never-Trump guy” and who called anyone who voted for Trump an “idiot” because Trump “might be America’s next Hitler”.

Who also claimed that:

“Mr. Trump is unfit for our nation’s highest office.”

Zero cred. but what else is new? The frightening thing is that this guy has shown to be your typical 'whatever it takes' zero principles politician and with him as VP, Trump's power as President with a likely majority in both houses will be unstoppable - which is exactly why Trump wanted him of course.

Last edited:

These are all pretty pathetic excuses. Calling a grieving widow after her husband died because someone tried to assassinate you is not only a completely basic bit of human decency but also the easiest W you could have.

Not calling her and barely even acknowledged that someone else lost their life in the incident simply shows a complete lack of care.
Until he needs to monetise her loss aka Babbit

vance in his own words

These are all pretty pathetic excuses. Calling a grieving widow after her husband died because someone tried to assassinate you is not only a completely basic bit of human decency but also the easiest W you could have.

Not calling her and barely even acknowledged that someone else lost their life in the incident simply shows a complete lack of care.
I’m still willing to call it more a miss rather than a deliberate lack of care. And I’m usually quite harsh vs trump

Are the attendees getting counselled? Given they helped in the photo opp of the decade you’d think it’s the least the organisers could do.

I’m betting the attendees with more serious injuries took a lot longer to get the Heath care trump did.

There's been reports that a police officer made it on to the roof and then gunman pulled the rifle at the cop before turning back and having a few shots at Trump. Not the worst effort if that's true and he has fired a few quick shots away in panic

Yep, this seems to be what happened. Gunman pulled gun on copper who ducked down on ladder. He knew he was made so fired quickly without getting himself set properly. All happened in seconds. This is the most likely reason for the miss.

Majority of the mass shootings are bullied teens.. teens shouldn't be able to get there hands on a gun, bare minimum if a kid does a mass shooting with there parents gun the parents should go to jail.
WFT?

You sound like a lefty middle class, middle aged, female social worker that has OD'd on mung beans and Kale

You haven't taken the next step that the bullies themselves should stand trial for "forcing" the little snow flake to take pot shots at people

He was an Adult and made an adult decision.

He's dead now

Is it possible that the shooter was just some messed up kid who wanted to kill himself and take the world with him and spot the perfect opportunity to do so.

I.e. its nothing about ideology. Its just wanting to see the world burn.

And why the hell did his school have a shooting club? Is that normal over there?
It's fairly common in Australia too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JD Vance quotes:

“I’m a never Trump guy”
“Never liked him”
“Terrible candidate”
“Idiot if you voted for him”
“America’s Hitler”
“Cynical arseh*le”
“Obnoxious”
“Reprehensible”
“Cultural heroin”
Is cultural heroin available in Australia?
Asking for a friend.

WFT?

You sound like a lefty middle class, middle aged, female social worker that has OD'd on mung beans and Kale

You haven't taken the next step that the bullies themselves should stand trial for "forcing" the little snow flake to take pot shots at people

He was an Adult and made an adult decision.

He's dead now

My point was the guns should be locked away how kids can’t obtain them, pretty common sense approach, if the parents fail to do that and it causes deaths they should be charged.

Odd selection, his base is already voting for him. Vance could further turn off more moderates..
He is from Ohio. Trump won that state in 2016 then Biden in 2020.

Maybe hoping it will secure it for him this year?

Regarding the ruling by Cannon:

Peter Carr, a spokesman for the office of the special counsel, said the office planned to appeal the ruling.

“The dismissal of the case deviates from the uniform conclusion of all previous courts to have considered the issue,” Mr. Carr said in a statement.

So a pretty standard ‘court makes shit up to justify a decision totally at odds with past rulings to justify giving Trump a free pass’ scenario once again.

And Republican voters pretend they give a shit about the law.

But he added that the ruling would have sweeping implications “unless it is reversed.”

Oh yeah, also that weird justification? It’s going to have long-term repercussions. Conservatives don’t want to conserve the law I guess.

My point was the guns should be locked away how kids can’t obtain them, pretty common sense approach, if the parents fail to do that and it causes deaths they should be charged.
He was an adult.

He could vote, marry, sign contracts, drive, be employed, pay taxes. join the army, possibly not by alcohol because this is the US.

He pulled the trigger.

He was not a 15 year old

Your attempt to reduce his culpability is not becoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back