Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stepping away from engaging with the patients in this asylum. Doesn't mean I can't laugh at your idiocy.
You’re back.
I am curious.
What is your opinion on Putin and Ukraine?
What is your opinion on Democracy or the loss of it?
What is your opinion on a captured SCOTUS?

What is your opinion on the NRA supporting Trump?
What is your opinion on climate change and Trump policies?
What is your opinion on disassembling education in the US?
What’s is your opinion on criminals being held accountable for their crimes even if they are the President?

You’re back.
I am curious.
What is your opinion on Putin and Ukraine?
What is your opinion on Democracy or the loss of it?
What is your opinion on a captured SCOTUS?

What is your opinion on the NRA supporting Trump?
What is your opinion on climate change and Trump policies?
What is your opinion on disassembling education in the US?
What’s is your opinion on criminals being held accountable for their crimes even if they are the President?

Don’t think we have enough information yet to comment.

This led to discussion that Kyle Rittenhouses' mother should be charged as she knowingly drove him across state lines and knew he was carrying

Then the conversation disappeared real quick ;)

was that because he found was not guilty?

You’re back.
I am curious.
What is your opinion on Putin and Ukraine? I don't care about wars in Eastern Europe or the Middle East, I think the war should be ended as quickly as possible with the lowest loss of life and the lowest impact on global inflation and grain supply.
What is your opinion on Democracy or the loss of it? I don't believe Democracy is the best form of Government but it is the best available to us. I completely support Democracy in that context and lament the loss of it. The Democrats actions to destroy Democracy in the US through the promotion of voter fraud and the import of illegal votes is despicable.
What is your opinion on a captured SCOTUS? What do you mean by 'captured'?

What is your opinion on the NRA supporting Trump? I don't particularly have an opinion, I am pro 2nd Amendment.
What is your opinion on climate change and Trump policies? I don't believe in current global climate change policies and consider them to be both scientifically and politically flawed. I do support environmentalism generally and the protection of native habitats and animals within reason. I would support a complete reversal of the modern left climate policies of the Western World.
What is your opinion on disassembling education in the US? 'Dissembling?', I'm not familiar with this concept. I consider education is corrupted around the Western World and needs to be corrected.
What’s is your opinion on criminals being held accountable for their crimes even if they are the President? Provided such crimes are not politically motivated charades with fair and impartial juries, I absolute believe that criminals should be held accountable.
:thumbsu:

SC ruled the president couldn’t be prosecuted for offical acts. In the capacity of the office to delay or not hold elections is an offical act.

Prove me wrong.

Everything is an official act by somebody.

Not everything is an official act of the office of the President.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The suggestion of punishing parents of child shooters as a gun policy would only be able to address shootings committed by children which seems ineffective imo.

Seems ineffective except for all those school shooting committed by children where it might be effective by forcing parents to ensure that the guns they own are properly and fully secured.

Tax rates wouldn't affect them if they don't make money. What red tape was cut and how much did it cost any small business?

If they fail, they're not paying tax, the argument is moot. Then they're idiots, minimum wage jobs are usually cruisy

You don’t get the concept of carried forward tax losses. I don’t blame you, you aren’t in the field. Google it.

In the sense that you seemed to be equating corporate/business taxation (which was being discussed) with personal income tax cuts (the cuts we just got here).

I want them all.

Businesses tax cuts help with jobs. What don’t you get exactly.

Do you think tax doesn’t affect how business functions. Tax planning is literally a thing, that’s why it exists.

Seems ineffective except for all those school shooting committed by children where it might be effective by forcing parents to ensure that the guns they own are properly and fully secured.
I'd be surprised if a policy like that actually had a meaningful impact in preventing child shootings. It wouldn't actually make any change to how easy it is for a child to get their hands on a weapon it just handballs the responsibility to the parents. Parents who aren't already locking their guns up probably aren't going to do so with a law like that.

JD Vance is Trump's VP pick.

Strategy would be to solidify his base you would think.
Told ya's he'd pick the biggest weasel of the 3

Don't ever doubt ol' Crow Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back