Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, not necessarily but in certain subtypes of medicine/ healthcare patients/ consumers may express a preference for male staff rather than female staff (though more commonly I have seen the preference expressed the other way)
so if there was a situation where you had no male staff a quota to increase would be reasonable to consider IMO

I would probably lose my job if i suggested that.

He is from Ohio. Trump won that state in 2016 then Biden in 2020.

Maybe hoping it will secure it for him this year?
Are you spreading disinformation here? Ohio was a swing state, however, not recently:

Despite polling showing a very narrow Trump lead, Trump won Ohio with 53.27% of the vote, defeating Biden who received 45.24% of the vote, a margin of 8.03%. Trump won by nearly the same margin that he defeated Hillary Clinton by in 2016.

Are you spreading disinformation here? Ohio was a swing state, however, not recently:

Despite polling showing a very narrow Trump lead, Trump won Ohio with 53.27% of the vote, defeating Biden who received 45.24% of the vote, a margin of 8.03%. Trump won by nearly the same margin that he defeated Hillary Clinton by in 2016.
You are right, I got it wrong.

See how easy it is to admit without it being misinformation?

Get a life, not everything is a conspiracy.

You think it’s acceptable kids getting hands on guns… righto then
Yep that's exactly what I said.

A gun in every schoolbag and a magazine in every lunchbox. I've always said that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do people recall how Stalin got rid of university professors, the educated, jailed anyone who disagreed with him and put in place his loyalists

Sounds eerily like Trump and project 25 to me.

And they pretend they are anti communism?

Plenty of similar examples, the fall of the Weimar Republic, Hungary under Orban.

It doesn’t just magically change overnight. We’re seeing laws being changed and manipulated specifically for the benefit of Trump right now.

There’s always been a two-tier justice system - particularly in the US - where if you have money and power you can get away with most things. But this is another level again, where laws are being charged and reinterpreted in real-time to avoid prosecution of a criminal.

I don’t believe he ever said they’re the ‘only’ ones that matter.
The suggestion of punishing parents of child shooters as a gun policy would only be able to address shootings committed by children which seems ineffective imo.

View attachment 2049834
13-17 year olds should not be able to get hands on a gun, parents need to take some accountability there, I don’t know how that opinion gets people worked up 😂

there was a mass shooting case not long ago in the US where the parents got charged also for the shooting.

should be standard practice.

surely, even the most pro-gun people in America can agree that their firearms should be securely stored.

there was a mass shooting case not long ago in the US where the parents got charged also for the shooting.

should be standard practice.

surely, even the most pro-gun people in America can agree that their firearms should be securely stored.
This led to discussion that Kyle Rittenhouses' mother should be charged as she knowingly drove him across state lines and knew he was carrying

Then the conversation disappeared real quick ;)

Plenty of similar examples, the fall of the Weimar Republic, Hungary under Orban.

It doesn’t just magically change overnight. We’re seeing laws being changed and manipulated specifically for the benefit of Trump right now.

There’s always been a two-tier justice system - particularly in the US - where if you have money and power you can get away with most things. But this is another level again, where laws are being charged and reinterpreted in real-time to avoid prosecution of a criminal.
And to think he could add even more conservative judges to do his will.
I am guessing that those on here that love Trump prefer the idea of autocracies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back