Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want them all.

Businesses tax cuts help with jobs. What don’t you get exactly.

Do you think tax doesn’t affect how business functions. Tax planning is literally a thing, that’s why it exists.
Oh, is that is what is happening in this graph - silly me

1721096073656.png

What the **** are you talking about? Do you support deregulating banks and removing the guarantee on customer’s deposits?

Piss off back to rich daddy.

No, but you are said it affected me for some reason.

Now go watch the ABC and CNN, I heard some rich guy made money today, get your pitchfork out.

Thanks for showing what I’ve been saying. You just hate rich people, that’s a losers mentality.

I'd be surprised if a policy like that actually had a meaningful impact in preventing child shootings. It wouldn't actually make any change to how easy it is for a child to get their hands on a weapon it just handballs the responsibility to the parents. Parents who aren't already locking their guns up probably aren't going to do so with a law like that.

They might when they start getting punished for not locking them up properly and finding their angry 16 year old can grab an AR-15.

So Trumps miss-handling of classified information case was thrown out today. So that shows it was just another political hit job. Now onto the next one, I wonder what they’ll make up this time.
Do you know why it was dismissed?

Are you aware that Hunter Biden can now make application to the court for his case to be thrown out based on the same criteria?

Are you aware that appeals court have ruled against what Cannon is claiming?

This most likely is going to SC where the stacked court may again interfere based on their political bias.

Not such a big conspiracy/hit job if you familiarise yourself with facts.

Last edited:

Now go watch the ABC and CNN, I heard some rich guy made money today, get your pitchfork out.

Thanks for showing what I’ve been saying. You just hate rich people, that’s a losers mentality.

Being a selfish POS is a losers mentality?

I see you’re a Trump guy.

Yeeeeeah OK guys chillax.

Keep up. This is about the mother

She can still be charged under the law proposed above. That she hasnt has nothing to do with the decision on Kyle

i was just asking a question........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They might when they start getting punished for not locking them up properly and finding their angry 16 year old can grab an AR-15.
If they are already leaving their machine guns out within reach of their kids do you think they are worried about the potential consequences of that? Maybe they also aren't to be trusted with those guns.

Speaking of calisthenics, the multiple twisting backflips of Trump's nominated running mate surely puts him a front runner for the US Olympic team?

View attachment 2049869

American friend of mine know him in Uni, apparently he was a tool. which is good thing as its a pre-request to go into politics

If they are already leaving their machine guns out within reach of their kids do you think they are worried about the potential consequences of that? Maybe they also aren't to be trusted with those guns.

I’d agree that if you can’t secure guns appropriately you should have them. But that would require sensible gun control which the NRA are deeply opposed to.

Now get me the job figures/unemployment rate of the US after those Trump Tax cuts.

You’ll find like I’ve been saying Companies make more money with more employees. It’s a simple concept that you actually shouldn’t even have to google.
Looks like Obama annihilated Trump

What do you want next?
1721097311510.png
Which of these companies make more money because they employ more Americans? These are the top 10 companies by market capitalisation in the USA (below).

Your proposition that tax cuts creates jobs is complete folly and lie

Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 12.37.03 pm.png

Looks like Obama annihilated Trump

What do you want next?
View attachment 2049880
Which of these companies make more money because they employ more Americans? These are the top 10 companies by market capitalisation in the USA (below).

Your proposition that tax cuts creates jobs is complete folly and lie

View attachment 2049881

He’s just arguing for trickle down economics.

You pay tax on profits. If you’re so worried about tax, reduce your profits by increasing your cost, by (for example) employing more people.

If you pay less tax on profits, how that does impact what you’re doing before profits are gained?

For someone who claims they give tax advice, they have a very worrying lack of understanding of what people are paying tax on.

I’m an atheistic, pro-abortion, pro-gun control guy that would vote for Trump because I don’t care how much of a meanie poo he is, I’m taking care of my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back