Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same old speech today from the orange one,Only I can fix the wars in the Ukraine and Israel,and cheered
Only I can stop the border invasion,Only I can fix global inflation as the crowd went wild.
Only I can drill drill drill,Only I will cure and also Alzheimer's and also cancer at the same time.
No mention of his covid cure operation warp speed,once again not surprising as he got bad reviews when he last did.
Zero mention of Abortion.
Funny part was project 2025 Trump has never heard of and called them nuts .

Trump males interest in there daughters sexiness obviously passed down
Warning

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...i-sexy/video/70d9e318d5387b4281a20f24f1b7ab63
Steve Carell Ew GIF by Focus Features

USA inflation is currently 2.97% - so Biden has already fixed inflation
There are myriad reasons why both your statements are disingenuous.

Biden's spending in 2021 caused inflation to linger much longer and has only exacerbated inequality.

Until left-leaning governments reform the various taxation systems, welfare and deficit spending only hurt the very constituents they are trying to help.

There are myriad reasons why both your statements are disingenuous.

Biden's spending in 2021 caused inflation to linger much longer and has only exacerbated inequality.

Until left-leaning governments reform the various taxation systems, welfare and deficit spending only hurt the very constituents they are trying to help.
Western inflation was primarily caused by the cash printed and handed out in CoVid. This is true in Australia and the USA.

The impending economic downturn in Australia is that cash drying up - and I suspect the USA is similar.

The really disappointing thing about the CoVid cash is there is nothing to show for it in either Australia or the USA. And the way that cash was distributed has put inequality into overdrive.

May

I think Trump and the GoP are against EVs, especially those coming in from China, China, China. So perhaps Elon's hoping to get Trump to do an about face.

BTW, here's a photo of Trump's ear just after the shooting. Looks like a graze line from front to back. The top of the ear appears to be unaffected. Just the middle part. He was extremely lucky.

View attachment 2054503
Looks like a chunk is missing.

Western inflation was primarily caused by the cash printed and handed out in CoVid. This is true in Australia and the USA.

The impending economic downturn in Australia is that cash drying up - and I suspect the USA is similar.

The really disappointing thing about the CoVid cash is there is nothing to show for it in either Australia or the USA. And the way that cash was distributed has put inequality into overdrive.

May
Inflation stemmed from A. Consumer demand for durable goods increasing 40% in Q4 of 2019/20, and B. External bottlenecks* driving producer price inflation.

Biden administration were due to assume control in Q3 2021/22. This was delayed due to Trump petulantly refusing to facilitate the orderly transfer of power.

* Eg Foreign bottlenecks led to car part shortages - lockdowns in China, virus outbreak in Germany, and slowdowns in shipping to and assembling in Mexico.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

USA inflation is currently 2.97% - so Biden has already fixed inflation
The US economy much like the Australian economy has been purring along for 30 years no matter which party is in. Biden has done a great job post COVID with inflation but the GOP would never recognise that - Trump had COVID to deal with which caused the economy like all others to faulter. Real issue is wealth disparity.

May
I'm amazed at how many people don't seem to know or understand this and the scale of it.

The world’s in a pretty average spot post covid. Most governments are going to be voted out with the hope of greener pastures from the opposition party.
Is the world in an average spot or is that fake news spread by misinformation that wants to make you think its in an average spot?

May
Supply side problems created by covid lockdowns and weather events were the main cause of inflation. If it was money printing prices would of gone up broadly across all goods and services. But they didnt. They mostly went up in energy, food and manufactured goods reliant on specific supply chains.

The very few Dems left who are supporting Biden, but they’re dwindling by the hour.

Biden to drop out within 48 hours max
Very prophetic.

Now considering Trump will be the oldest Presidential candidate in history, not forgetting to mention somewhat off his rocker, is getting a more stable, younger candidate from a different generation going to help the Dems? Apparently, donations to the Dems have gone off the charts since Biden’s announcement.

Surely the majority of Americans would rather someone younger in office than Dreamtime Don.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back