Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess he can't really claim he was "shot" until he does release proof.

Sure he was "shot at" but it's not quite the same.
He was just nicked.

Until I see the hole in his flesh and can put my finger into his wound then I will not believe he to be the Messiah.

He’s not the Messiah. He’s just a naughty little boy.

(Biblical and Monty Python reference in one!)

They mentioned on the news Trump's post in response to Biden pulling out of the presidential contest.

It reminded me of this assessment of him back in the day:

They mentioned on the news Trump's post in response to Biden pulling out of the presidential contest.

It reminded me of this assessment of him back in the day:
While I agreed with the sentiment there, that writer was patting himself on the back for a Britain that barely exists anymore.

Is the world in an average spot or is that fake news spread by misinformation that wants to make you think its in an average spot?
The beauty, and downfall, of SM is that everyone can find a post that concurs with their opinion. Thus inflating their opinion of themselves - they must be smart, surely that should lead to fame and riches. When that doesn’t occur (teachers, girls and bosses not concurring) they feel the ‘game of life’ is rigged. They certainly look upon anyone that has been succesful with a jaundiced eye.

The perpetually aggrieved are never going to be happy.

Last edited:
Lol Trump wants to be reimbursed for money spent on campaigning against Biden.

He’s so old and dementia riddled.
I was thinking the same thing. Whoever runs against Trump should just run all the dementia stuff from Fox and aim it at Trump. They can't complain about the attacks being below the belt, and Trump will almost certainly be more dementia riddled than his new opponent.

Lol Trump wants to be reimbursed for money spent on campaigning against Biden.

He’s so old and dementia riddled.

Do you realise how stigmatizing that is against people with dementia. Trump is a deplorable...but please don't drag down the journey of people and families with dementia, by utilizing the diagnosis as a character insult. That is retrograde psychiatry from the 1980's that is not person centered, trauma informed, or recovery oriented.

Do you realise how stigmatizing that is against people with dementia. Trump is a deplorable...but please don't drag down the journey of people and families with dementia, by utilizing the diagnosis as a character insult. That is retrograde psychiatry from the 1980's that is not person centered, trauma informed, or recovery oriented.
I agree with this.

Though it had been a significant plank of the GOP on Biden.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with this.

We all can do better.

I would really like to petition the moderation and admin of Bigfooty to stamp down on this. It's unacceptable.

How many times ive seen people who call themselves progressive use terms such as "schizophrenic" "committed suicide" or reference "Bipolar" in a completely incorrect and stigmatizing way.

didnt stop trump and his sycophants from saying he had dementia

Trump should keep his struggle with dementia within his family then and not share his obvious decline with the world, until that happens it's open season.

Agree. I would prefer if we focus purely on his complete and utter lack of a sense of humour.

It’s in a very average spot.

The cost of living has exploded while wages haven’t. I’m not sure what news has to do with what we all can see.
So this isnt true in a historical context. Real wages may not be at record highs but they are still very close to it. And in most countries wages growth is now higher then inflation. The inflation blip was temporary due to supply side problems caused by the pandemic response. Its not an ongoing feature. And we arent in a cost of living crisis by any historical measure despite what the media says.

There is one exception in australia. And thats housing prices. In that regard, those who have missed out and facing ridiculous house prices are in a very poor place. But thats not a world problem. And its only a problem in australia for those who missed out.

I agree with this.

And half the people on BF.

No consistency, but scornfully demand it of everyone else.

Oh **** off, it was open season on Biden until he dropped out

Could you be any more transparent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back