Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you realise how stigmatizing that is against people with dementia. Trump is a deplorable...but please don't drag down the journey of people and families with dementia, by utilizing the diagnosis as a character insult. That is retrograde psychiatry from the 1980's that is not person centered, trauma informed, or recovery oriented.
Its not stigmatizing to say people with dementia shouldnt do the most important job on the planet. Thats just plain wrong.

Its also not stigmatizing to say a person who lost a leg shoukdnt be the captain of an afl side.

Its not stigmatizing to say people with dementia shouldnt do the most important job on the planet. Thats just plain wrong.

Its also not stigmatizing to say a person who lost a leg shoukdnt be the captain of an afl side.
It’s stigmatising when he hasn’t been diagnosed with dementia and use it as a put down.

We all can do better.

I would really like to petition the moderation and admin of Bigfooty to stamp down on this. It's unacceptable.

How many times ive seen people who call themselves progressive use terms such as "schizophrenic" "committed suicide" or reference "Bipolar" in a completely incorrect and stigmatizing way.

Yet if someone is right leaning it’s cool, as they are expected to be assholes?

But still, point taken.

Lol Trump wants to be reimbursed for money spent on campaigning against Biden.

He’s so old and dementia riddled.
The first reply on Bidens message I read '' I gave the Biden campaign $10k do I get my money back?''

Of course the ABC interview Alexander Downer for his of course very unbiased view. Of course he calls Kamala too left wing and that the Trump campaign will be happy if she is the choice. At least he managed to avoid mentioning her skin colour. Must have been hard.

Ffs, Mitch McConnell is prob too left leaning for Downer

Of course the ABC interview Alexander Downer for his of course very unbiased view. Of course he calls Kamala too left wing and that the Trump campaign will be happy if she is the choice. 🤣 At least he managed to avoid mentioning her skin colour. Must have been hard.

If he's commenting on US politics, what will any bias prove?
Why would he mention her skin colour , why did YOU?

She is probably considered more left with than Biden, which would mean she's less likely to get votes from the right.

Do you realise how stigmatizing that is against people with dementia. Trump is a deplorable...but please don't drag down the journey of people and families with dementia, by utilizing the diagnosis as a character insult. That is retrograde psychiatry from the 1980's that is not person centered, trauma informed, or recovery oriented.
How about you take your faux sincerity and **** off? I made that post to bait you and as expected, you bit.

When you initially railed against someone saying it was stigmatizing to imply Trump had dementia, I challenged you to also call out the multiple posters saying the same about Biden. I even tagged you in replies to their posts.

“Oh I hardly ever log into BigFooty, I can’t be expected to see their replies” was your response.

So keep your righteousness and shove it up your ass.

From you..now I have heard everything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he's commenting on US politics, what will any bias prove?
Why would he mention her skin colour , why did YOU?

She is probably considered more left with than Biden, which would mean she's less likely to get votes from the right.

Err no.

Only way she could be considered more left is if you just assume someone of colour and female is more left just cos of their identity

Walk me through from a policy perspective how she is more left?

I wish she was, but she isn’t.

It’s stigmatising when he hasn’t been diagnosed with dementia and use it as a put down.
Just about everyone of his age has some degree of it. It's a general term for a collection of issues with varying causes.

Just about everyone of his age has some degree of it. It's a general term for a collection of issues with varying causes.

This post just shows how uninformed you are. What a deplorable post. I suggest you educate yourself before you spread more misinformation.

Dementia is a specific neurodegenerative brain condition. It is absolutely not just part of normal ageing, there are varying subtypes all with differing neuropathology and symptoms.
One of the teams I manage is a specialized dementia assessment team, and my team sees the devastating impact of this diagnosis on individuals and their families everyday. It's not something to pretend you understand, or to make light of. Get educated (Not on your beloved X).

Start here:

https://www.dementia.org.au/ - Dementia Australia
https://www.dementia.com.au/ - Dementia Support Australia

Is this a real thing?
Yes

It came up with Obama and now with Harris

Yet ironically it was McCain who was also caught up in it - born in Panama

Yes

It came up with Obama and now with Harris

Yet ironically it was McCain who was also caught up in it - born in Panama

What i meant was, is there a requirement for a presidential candidate to have a 'naturally born' mother and or father in the US constituation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back