Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also said that ' Just about everyone his age has some degree of it'. That is simply not factual and has elements of ageism embedded in it.

I appreciate your concession. However, it's the over simplifying of conditions such as Dementia and other psychiatric and Neurocognitive conditions that contribute to stigmatization.
And you using the word "senile" to describe Biden doesn't have elements of ageism embedded in it?

We all can do better.

I would really like to petition the moderation and admin of Bigfooty to stamp down on this. It's unacceptable.

How many times ive seen people who call themselves progressive use terms such as "schizophrenic" "committed suicide" or reference "Bipolar" in a completely incorrect and stigmatizing way.
Maybe you’ve raised this point while the description was used against Biden. If so, maybe you should point it out.

Yeah unfortunately the other fact is that Trump’s running mate is JD Vance, who is every bit as much an a-hole as his boss, a good deal smarter, is an astonishingly (by recent presidential standards) young 39 years of age, and so now, as Trump’s very likely successor, has kinda blunted the potential attacks on Trump’s age just when they might have really stung.

So assuming Kamala gets the endorsement, I think there will be an enormous amount riding on who she chooses as her running mate.

Any suggestions?
Buttigieg, Kelly? I guess they’ll narrow it down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back