Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

some real obama vibes in her stare at the end of this clip

She needs to learn how to talk through applause and stop pausing for it - to be effective, they have to be relentless of getting momentum through a speech/debate. Not stop for effect.

I didn't ridicule him about his age, i said he was unfit to hold the most important office in the world.

Im not sure what you are implying with 'you approve of women in positions' or where you have gotten that from?

There is a vast vast majority on here doing a great job of bringing the attention of the board to Trump...I don't think there is more required. This is different to another board i post on that has a vast majority of conservatives, and so i tend to post more about Trump deficiencies (objectively) to bring balance to a very unbalanced place....just like here.

You were just asking questions?

A lot of work ahead for Trump campaign.

Painting over signage, more placards and what are the MAGA fools going to do with all those F-Biden T-shirts they just bought?

Very annoying for Trump and his media team. Had memes galore lined up about Biden being an old fogey in the election run in.

Now he has to come up racist and sexist memes about Kamala Harris. Trump and his media team will be working overtime.

Last edited:
Very annoying for Trump and his media team. Had memes galore lined up about Biden being an old fogey in the election run in.

Now he has to come up racists and sexist memes about Kamala Harris. Trump and his media team will be working overtime.

Racist and sexist, but need to have some tiny bit of plausible deniability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now he has to come up racists and sexist memes about Kamala Harris. Trump and his media team will be working overtime.
Don't forget her laughing.

I have tried to find a video of Trump laughing heartily and couldn't find one. Does he even know how to?

lol as if Johnson cares one iota about democracy.
Methinks he and the GOP are a tad nervous.

Another lie.

Only Trump has received the number of delegate votes to be the presumptive nominee for the Republican Party.

Democrats are due to hold their convention on 19 August where they will nominate.

I have tried to find a video of Trump laughing heartily and couldn't find one. Does he even know how to?
I get the feeling Mama Trump the oh so refined society madam berated Donald no end '' dont ever let them see you laughing Donald its unbecoming of a Trump and shows everyone you are uncouth''

Actually Maggie I do know of photos of Donny laughing but they are in the Epstein files

Kamala doesn't move the needle relative to Joe. I'm not sure a less electable candidate has ever been offered
Should be a shoe in for Smelly Don, then. Specially with the crazy right on social media scrambling for hot takes to shout into their phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back