Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling Mama Trump the oh so refined society madam berated Donald no end '' dont ever let them see you laughing Donald its unbecoming of a Trump and shows everyone you are uncouth''

Actually Maggie I do know of photos of Donny laughing but they are in the Epstein files

Why did she forget to mention all the other things that show he is uncouth.

Trump - descending to new levels of stupidity on a daily basis.

"I want a refund on other people's money I spent spewing abuse..."

From the idiot that brought you "who knew healthcare was so complex?" and "let's inject everyone with bleach..."

He may be suffering cognitive decline, but the stupidity has been there much longer.

Laura Kane has come out and said there is nothing wrong with Joe

You get to that age, and you've slowed down a lot, whether or not you have specific medical issues.

There are not many employers who would employ an 80 year old for ANYTHING, but sure, lets make an exception for President of the United States.

You get to that age, and you've slowed down a lot, whether or not you have specific medical issues.

There are not many employers who would employ an 80 year old for ANYTHING, but sure, lets make an exception for President of the United States.
Trump's not the right choice for the US you reckon?

I'm just waiting for Trump to run with MTG's suggestion of 0% tax for the everyday person.
And, as we all know, tax does not affect inflation. Only wages do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way that the secret service director keeps her job. The timeline of them being aware of Crooks acting suspiciously to him firing those rounds is just so crazy. Conspiracy nuts will have a field day with this.

Was she there on the day? Seems strange to blame an on the ground operational failure - largely due to miscommunication between Local PD and Secret Service AFAIK - on the Director of the Secret Service.

Was she there on the day? Seems strange to blame an on the ground operational failure - largely due to miscommunication between Local PD and Secret Service AFAIK - on the Director of the Secret Service.
She will be the sacrificial lamb so to speak . Rare day when reps and dems agree on her dismissal

Whether she was there on the day is irrelevant - she is the highest level of accountability for the SS and therefore the buck stops with her. Quite surprised she hasn't been stood down or resigned yet.

She will be the sacrificial lamb so to speak . Rare day when reps and dems agree on her dismissal

Whether she was there on the day is irrelevant - she is the highest level of accountability for the SS and therefore the buck stops with her. Quite surprised she hasn't been stood down or resigned yet.

I can understand that she'll be the sacrificial lamb, but the latter part of Jazny's post was assigning the operational failure on the day to her.

I can understand that she'll be the sacrificial lamb, but the latter part of Jazny's post was assigning the operational failure on the day to her.
She should be gone as well as whoever was in charge on the ground that day.

agree

it's like saying the Boeing CEO isn't responsible for aircraft crashes, he didn't actually build the plane!

That's not how accountability works. Also we don't even know how much miscommunication there was based on her testimony. She couldn't give any timeline of events, she didn't visit the site, she couldn't answer basic questions, and she oversaw one of the biggest blunders in the history of the organisation she overseas. She will not keep her job, she's gone.

That's not how accountability works. Also we don't even know how much miscommunication there was based on her testimony. She couldn't give any timeline of events, she didn't visit the site, she couldn't answer basic questions, and she oversaw one of the biggest blunders in the history of the organisation she overseas. She will not keep her job, she's gone.

So she'll be fired because of all these things you didn't name the first time around. Got it.

No way that the secret service director keeps her job. The timeline of them being aware of Crooks acting suspiciously to him firing those rounds is just so crazy. Conspiracy nuts will have a field day with this.

What is the timeline? My understanding is a cop confronted him, had a gun pointed at them, ducked out of sight than Crooks fired almost immediately and was killed within seconds of shooting. Seemed to happen pretty quickly to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back