Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1908.jpeg

Confused Britney Spears GIF

Why does he have to be someones stooge? He is deeply religious. Religion isnt compatible with democracy because religion derives its laws from a god, not people. I think his anti democratic views are derived from his nutty religious views.

He conveniently parks his religious view for a presidential nominee who’s broken all Ten Commandments, the seven deadly sins and would have been kicked out of both Sodom and Gomorrah for not paying his bills.

Such a righteous man.

So she'll be fired because of all these things you didn't name the first time around. Got it.
She will be fired for multiple reasons including the massive operational failures which she is ultimately accountable for.
What is the timeline? My understanding is a cop confronted him, had a gun pointed at them, ducked out of sight than Crooks fired almost immediately and was killed within seconds of shooting. Seemed to happen pretty quickly to me.
Hard to know exactly because she struggled to confirm anything that happened that day and investigations still ongoing. But the SS were aware of a man acting suspiciously, using a range finder, with a backpack around an hour before the shooting occurred according to one senator.

"They notified other police agencies, including the Secret Service, via radio. At the time, Crooks did not appear to have a weapon. They then lost track of him.

“He was identified as a character of suspicion because [he had] a rangefinder as well as a backpack. And this was over an hour before the shooting actually occurred,” Wyoming Senator John Barrasso, who was present at the briefings, told Fox New"

Then he was spotted using the range finder by a counter sniper 20 minutes prior.

"By 17:52 - 19 minutes before the shooting - the Secret Service was made aware that Crooks was spotted with a rangefinder, and disseminated that information to other officers on site, CBS reported"

How someone wasn't sent to check on him at this point is kind of ridiculous if that is true. It also took 26 seconds to kill him since the time he opened fire according to reports. How they didnt have constant eyes on him after being notified of his suspicious activity is really amazing.

I dont believe in conspiracies at all, but people who do are going to go wild! If they still think 9/11 was an inside job...

Last edited:
She will be fired for multiple reasons including the massive operational failures which she is ultimately accountable for.

Hard to know exactly because she struggled to confirm anything that happened that day and investigations still ongoing. But the SS were aware of a man acting suspiciously, using a range finder, with a backpack around an hour before the shooting occurred according to one senator. Then he was spotted using the range finder by a counter sniper 20 minutes prior.

"By 17:52 - 19 minutes before the shooting - the Secret Service was made aware that Crooks was spotted with a rangefinder, and disseminated that information to other officers on site, CBS reported"

How someone wasn't sent to check on him at this point is kind of ridiculous if that is true. It also took 26 seconds to kill him since the time he opened fire according to reports. How they didnt have constant eyes on him after being notified of his suspicious activity is really amazing.

I dont believe in conspiracies at all, but people who do are going to go wild! If they still think 9/11 was an inside job...
And why the secret service didnt stop Trump going on stage. If they knew there was an issue?
Or trump refused to listen ? He has form

Very annoying for Trump and his media team. Had memes galore lined up about Biden being an old fogey in the election run in.

Now he has to come up racist and sexist memes about Kamala Harris. Trump and his media team will be working overtime.

I’m sure they’ve got plenty of books in their library for reference.

They’ll be easy to find as all the others have been burned.

And why the secret service didnt stop Trump going on stage. If they knew there was an issue?
Or trump refused to listen ? He has form
They probably don't stop the rally over someone acting suspiciously. But there had to be SS agents or police sent to check on him when he was spotted using the range finder near the building he ultimately shot from, right? How does that not happen. I think the head of SS I should be giving multiple press conferences explaining what they know so far, not having to be subpoenaed to even appear before the house committee to give answers and then not giving any. When there is no information or answers, people just start making up their own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump's not the right choice for the US you reckon?

Dunno, If you think the 2024 version, narcissistic sociopath, is good for Murica & regional stability.. Imagine the landscape if it were Clinton & Trump facing off against each other... would be hilarious to watch

They probably don't stop the rally over someone acting suspiciously. But there had to be SS agents or police sent to check on him when he was spotted using the range finder near the building he ultimately shot from, right? How does that not happen. I think the head of SS I should be giving multiple press conferences explaining what they know so far, not having to be subpoenaed to even appear before the house committee to give answers and then not giving any. When there is no information or answers, people just start making up their own.

I'm not sure what your angle was here. Once he was spotted on the roof police were dispatched to the roof to investigate. Brooks turned his gun on a police officer that attempted to climb on the roof who ducked for cover.

Very shortly after Brooks was disturbed he fired (probably because he was disturbed by LE) and was killed shortly thereafter The return fire kill was extremely difficult as Brooks was on his stomach on the other side of a pitched roof which gave him cover. Reportedly the counter sniper got him by aiming near the scope which is an absolute top notch kill if true.

No conspiracies if you actually bother to look at the known facts and associated logical explanations.

You also wouldn't expect anyone to give a full account of what happened until an investigation has been completed which will take months, not a few days as some seem to expect. Again, nothing to be found here.

Surprise surprise, the 30% female goal people kept saying was destroying the SS, isn't a thing.

Representative Glenn Grothman, Republican of Wisconsin: “Could you elaborate why you want one-third of the Secret Service to be women?”

Ms. Cheatle: “I’ve never stated that I want one-third of the Secret Service to be women.”

Mr. Grothman is most likely referring to comments made by Ms. Cheatle in 2023.

“I’m very conscious as I sit in this chair now, of making sure that we need to attract diverse candidates and ensure that we are developing and giving opportunities to everybody in our workforce, and particularly women,” Ms. Cheatle said in a May 2023 interview with CBS.

Her interview appears to refer to an initiative known as “30x30,” a program that law enforcement agencies across the country, including the Secret Service, signed onto.

The goal of the program is to “increase the representation of women in police recruit classes by 30 percent in 2030” — not for the entire work force to be 30 percent female. Other federal law enforcement agencies that have also signed onto the pledge include the U.S. Marshals Service, the U.S. Capitol Police, the F.B.I., the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, and the Supreme Court of the United States Police.

I'm not sure what your angle was here. Once he was spotted on the roof police were dispatched to the roof to investigate. Brooks turned his gun on a police officer that attempted to climb on the roof who ducked for cover.

Very shortly after Brooks was disturbed he fired (probably because he was disturbed by LE) and was killed shortly thereafter The return fire kill was extremely difficult as Brooks was on his stomach on the other side of a pitched roof which gave him cover. Reportedly the counter sniper got him by aiming near the scope which is an absolute top notch kill if true.

No conspiracies if you actually bother to look at the known facts and associated logical explanations.

You also wouldn't expect anyone to give a full account of what happened until an investigation has been completed which will take months, not a few days as some seem to expect. Again, nothing to be found here.

I believe there was also a tree obscuring the view of the shooter from the Secret Service sniper team, so an even more exceptional shot taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back