Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be tough for Trump strategists at the moment, the longer Vance is the VP on the ticket, the longer it works against them.

But, if they change now, it might highlight that almost all of Trump's previous cabinet is also refusing to endorse him, and just maybe he's a terrible Pres and doesn't have the "best people".
I think it will highlight how stupid the attacks on how Harris received the nod were

'' you cant change without a convention , let the primaries happen , it isnt fair ''

Sure its removing a VP candidate as opposed to anointing one to the higher job - but the attacks have still happened

I don't need to. I know I'm right because I know the Democrats and I know the people who support them. By knowing those truths.. I can understand the world without having to waste the time looking at every single nit and pick.
This is just magnificent :tearsofjoy:

Quintessential MAGA cult shit right there

I don't need to. I know I'm right because I know the Democrats and I know the people who support them. By knowing those truths.. I can understand the world without having to waste the time looking at every single nit and pick.

Straight from the Trump playbook

Okay so to be clear, if somebody says you're wrong you demand proof of the legislation they're referring to, but if you say somebody else is wrong you're happy with 'I know I'm right' as your argument?

No the original claim was "the Democrats proposer bipartisan border resolutions". No one has established that claim
Oh I don't need to establish it. I know I'm right.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

You know what is magnificent Bourbons. The fact that I am right. Because of course I am.

The first link (CNN no less) proves that I was right. Of course I was right, because it was logical and that is so obvious.

Ill take my apologies from all please.

View attachment 2059023
How does that piece prove you were ‘right?’
Right about ‘what?’
That the parties have ideological differences?

What’s that Shakespeare quote about the wise man and the fool?

Most people who are sure they are smart and right are too limited in their thinking to get that they don’t know everything
(so stay in their limited bubble) whereas the wise understand their limitations and will search further.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call it populism, a MAGA movement, or whatever you want, but if it means dumping climate alarmism, ditching fantasy green climate ideologies, junking DEI regimes, normalising gender identity, and restoring borders, then yes please, bring Trump on. The Western world needs him as a matter of urgency.
Putin likes this.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Illegal immigration is clearly degradative to any nation state. Unless you believe that there should be no borders and therefore your national health insurance, infrastructure and social policies should be shared with the entire world and reduced to the lowest common denominator of support and infrastructure that the third world has... illegal immigration is only a negative. Looking at it through any other lense is rose coloured glasses fantasy gibberish.
That illegal immigration should be stopped isn't being debated.

It's lying about illegal immigrants for political gain that's the issue

How about you give us your opinion about that?

Instead of constantly trying to frame it as if people objecting to group being labelled child rapists, are pro illegal immigrant.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back